Watercrest at Alliance Town Center - Fort Worth, TX

A new community. Very nice apartments with full kitchen, washer/dryer connections,and a private balcony for sitting outside. There is a library, dining room, game rooms, media rooms, a coffee spot, a large outdoor courtyard, and an indoor swimming pool. The resident is able to choose what options they want such as paying for housekeeping and/or paying for lunches. The only negative, as far as for my dad, is the amount of walking needed to get around. It's a very large place.

The Residency Counselor was very easy to work with. She answered all of our questions and gave us documentation to review. She also took us on a tour of one of the rooms to look at the floor plan. The tour also consisted of looking at the activity areas.

She told us that they recently started a garden club and we could see that there were residents putting in flowers and vegetables in raised planting beds. My husband's mother would love to do that.
We will be bringing her by to do the tour in a couple of months.

Everyone we met there was very pleasant.

OMGoodness. Wonderful location, everything I am looking for in retirement. Everything was great. I would like to visit again and this is at the top of my list.

Nice apartments, well priced and customizable options! Brand new location in north Ft Worth near Hospital, lots of stores and restaurants. We had a good visit with [Removed] and saw the floor plans we wanted to see. When we were contacted they asked us to go around 11:00 to 11:30AM so we would have lunch there. We arrived at 11:00AM and left at 1:48PM but lunch was never mentioned. We went to a McDonald.

I don't trust this setup. It makes no sense to me that one floor gets meals and the rest of the building does not. I don't think they are sufficiently organized yet. The interior is beautiful though. Exterior, not so much.

My Dad's Home

The complex for independent residents is good. My dad's apartment is great and it has a good layout for seniors. He has a kitchen where he makes most of his meals but he does like the breakfast served in the dining room. I like the community just opened in April and we picked them because they were more close and it is convenient for the family. He is very private person so he is not doing a lot of things offered with the activities.

Beautiful New Community

Watercress at Alliance Town Center is a beautiful new community opened in April 2017. The convenience to shopping and medical facilities is wonderful. Transportation is provided for weekly shopping , appointments and outings. We have an excellent chef; breakfast is included and currently lunch is served using one of the meal plan options. Our activities seem endless from; in-house movies, bingo, board games, specialty events, a sports lounge with pool table, ping pong, shuffle board, and a "big screen TV" to watch "the game"! There is a swimming pool and exercise classes with licensed instructors in our state-of-the-art gym. Other services include a salon, nail spa, massage therapy and home health care. Outside excursions may include monthly dining, Rangers game, museums or Paint with a Twist. If you get bored here it's your own fault!

Great Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one and I since we have recently made the move into this community. The staff have been helpful with the move and have accommodated our needs to the best of there ability. They have a great dinning room experience and we are starting to get involved in the different activities they have to offer for the residents. Overall we are very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Everything is fine

The only minor complaint I have is that they do not offer choices of meals and the portions are small. They only offer maintenance for the common areas and the grounds. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer a lot of activities and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community.

Brand New Community

Everything seemed to fall in line when I toured this community. I had lived in another community prior to moving and this was a more stable environment for me.
It's a brand new community so everything is brand new and nice and very clean. The staff is extremely nice and friendly.
I like the food but there could be more of a selection of main courses but if you don't like it there are alternatives you can choose from off the standard menu.
My unit is very spacious but I could use just a bit more closet space.
They offer quite a bit of activity and they have social gatherings which I attend.

This was a lovely new place. It was too pricey for our budget. Fantastic staff and salespeople.

I am happy with this community. The staff is very nice and the community is clean and a nice safe environment for a nice place to call home. We like the variety of the menu and the care. I would highly recommend this community for a nice place to live with a good value for others.

A new community for care

I am very happy with the care at this community. The staff is caring and respectful. They have an excellent menu of meals and the variety is very nice. The activity is excellent and so much for the residents to be able to choose from. This community is new and has a nice atmosphere along with outstanding care. We would recommend families to see this community for the care of a loved one

I took a tour!

I toured Watercrest at Alliance Town Center during our search. The Tour guide at Watercrest was friendly and able to answer all of our questions. It was a nice clean facility, but they did not offer the number of activities that we were looking for, It was not the best fit.