Legend at Fort Worth - Fort Worth, TX

Legend is an assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, individual choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an elegant residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochère – providing weatherfree access to front entrance
• Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
• Covered outdoor living spaces

Apartments
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
• Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Emergency call system with speaker response and water resistant pendants
• Telephone and cable TV connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
• Photocell night light in bathroom

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
• Harmony Day Spa featuring a therapeutic whirlpool spa, full-service salon and massage therapy
• Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
• Internet Café for keeping up with the latest news and e-mail
• Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen

• Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Movie Theater

My mom lit up like a fire-fly the minute we walked in the door! That certainly did not happen at the other facilities we visited in the area. [Removed] gave us a great tour, and didn't make us feel rushed at all. We enjoyed a great lunch - my mother's only complaint was that the portions were too big! The other residents and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We signed the papers and she is moving in tomorrow!

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are delighted to hear your tour went so well and even more thrilled to have your mother moving into Legend of Fort Worth. We look forward to taking fantastic care of her!

So Very Great

They did a super, super good job with the tour. The facility and staff were top notch. The presentation and communication was great. They were our first pick for our loved one and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for visiting Legend at Fort Worth, and for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled to hear we're your first choice, and truly appreciate your recommendation.

Moving in to Legend

We visited the Legend, and decided, based on other facilities we visited, that this was the best fit for us. We needed an assisted living plus memory care for my wife. The only problem I have so far is that you can get out a couple of back doors on the assisted living side, apparently any time of the day or night. Since my wife sometimes wanders, this is a dangerous situation for her as once outside, you can not come back in the back doors without a code.

The food is good, and served restaurant style. You order from a menu. There will be a couple of main courses for lunch and dinner, plus a variety of sandwiches.

Due to trying to get settled in, we have not participated in many activities yet.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for the review! We are honored that you chose Legend at Fort Worth and thrilled to hear you're enjoying the food. Resident safety is always a top priority here. We encourage you to share your concerns about building access with the residence director or call our CareLink number at [removed]. We'd like to find a solution that will give you peace of mind.

Nice Community, but To Fancy for Us

I had a nice experience during my tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family. From what we saw the community, everything was nice, and clean. The staff we met was kind, and our questions were answered. My sister, and I thought this community was a little to fancy for my fathers taste, but our tour went well.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for visiting Legend at Fort Worth, and for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear that our community and friendly associates made a positive impression, even if it wasn't the right fit for your father. We wish you and your family all the best!

Outstanding facility, reasonably priced and a definite contender as an assisted living home for my mother.

Enjoyed meeting Denise. She was very helpful. The facility was very nice. For me, because the apartments are unfurnished, it would add additional cost to hire someone to move her furniture.

Home Sweet Home

My father is comfortable here with the staff and the excellent care. Activities are available. A clean place to consider home. Highly recommended to others.

Toured Legend on August 2nd. Legend has some features I really appreciated. The family hosting room for family events with the full kitchen for families to use was excellent. The facility was very nicely done. I liked the home theater room. It was roomy and looked like a comfortable place for movie wathching or church services. I liked that residents were sitting in rocking chairs at the front porch near the entrance. It was homey looking.

The food at Legend of Fort Worth is excellent!!!

The staff at this community is friendly, helpful and good with my mom. The community is clean and beautiful. They have a full calendar of daily events. Mom is very happy there and I would recommend this community.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review! We are honored to be of service to your mother and look forward to continuing to provide an enriching environment to the residents at Legend of Fort Worth.

Awesome home for mom

This place is the best!! My mom is in the memory care unit and they treat her like a queen. The food is cooked by a chef and it is delicious. My mom is very loved and cared for there. The facility is very clean and the entire staff is caring and always ready to help. The activities keep her mind going and there is entertainment that comes in weekly. I highly recommend this facility for your loved one without any reservations.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on Legend at Fort Worth. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Legend's Memory Care team is dedicated to providing compassionate care combined with the latest therapy and parallel programming for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other dementias. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your mother.

Not told the full truth about cost of memory care

We loved Legend and the staff but were not told the truth about cost when we moved in. Get everything in writing including the cost if your loved one needs to move into the Memory Care Unit.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on Legend at Fort Worth. Legend's Memory Care team is dedicated to providing compassionate care combined with the latest therapy and parallel programming for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Please contact the Residence Director or our Customer Care Line for more information about assistance programs and resources that may available for families with loved ones eligible for benefits.

The best assisted living residence

I have been extremely satisfied with care and attention provided to me from the first day I walked into Legend Assisted Living and Memorycare of Ft. Worth. The first day my mom spent in her new home she felt I had made a great choice for her. The staff here from the administration to the diningroom are the best. They care so much for the residents and their families. I highly recommend this be a place anyone looking for the best care for a loved one will find. Oh did I mention how great the medical team was too!

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your comments on Legend at Fort Worth. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your mother.

Wonderful staff

The staff here is wonderful. They are so good with the residents and they treat them with care, dignity, and respect. There is a family atmosphere here. The facility itself is always clean and well maintained. The only issue we have had here was a lack of communication, but it seems to be getting better.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend of Fort Worth. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. We are honored by your trust in allowing us to serve and care for your love one. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director.

Great place to call home

Mom has only been here a short time, but so far she loves it! What she loves the most are the people. The staff has been very hands on and attentive. Mom has made friends among the other residents and we (her family) are comfortable with the choice we made to bring her to Legend.

communication

They are all very friendly there at Legend Assisted. My problem is that I had a lot difficulty figuring out the pecking order of the place. I couldn't figure out who is supposed to keep me up to date on everything. The nurse wasn't telling me things I need to know. I didn't know if it was because the place is new or what. The communication there is the biggest problem. Other than that I am pleased and everyone is real friendly. They just need to get more organized!

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience at Legend of Fort Worth. Legend Senior Living is committed to supporting the dignity, rights and independence of all seniors and their families. Please feel free to share any ideas or thoughts with the Residence Director.