Wonderful place for my Dad!

This is a truly wonderful place for my Dad. The staff is above awesome! It’s a smaller community but that helps my dad make better and closer friends. He has one of the smaller rooms but it encourages him to get out more and socialize with his roommates and neighbors. I would absolutely recommend this community!

Very nice place and [name removed] was great to work with. We will be using them.

Country Gardens is always a pleasant refreshing stop for me!
The staff are always kind. They make the environment feel like home when you enter. Everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful!

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Gardens. We are glad that you are pleased with our care and friendliness!

Country Gardens cares about their community members. The facility is always clean and fresh. The staff treat my mother-in-law like family. Her wellbeing comes first.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Gardens Lanier. We are glad that you are happy!

Very attentive staff and they look after my mother well. Building is clean and neat without unpleasant odors or signs of lack of care.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for complimenting our staff and we are so glad that your mother is happy here!

So far so great!

Shelley Hamner

We are glad that you are happy. Please let us know what we can continue to do to impress you!

Perfect

Thank you!

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Caretakers are great. Very helpful. Kitchen staff nice.

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We love our residents and we feel privileged to have the opportunity to care for this beloved generation.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

When our family needed a place for our Mother, we decided on Country Gardens Senior Living at Lanier. We wanted a place that had a kind and caring staff, a wonderful home environment and lots of love. We found it here and we are so thankful.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you chose us!

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

I love it here, but it and everything could be better. To me, when it is great it doesn't need improvement.

Shelley Hamner

We are so glad that you are happy!

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

I gave a 4 Star only cause parking is cramped on delivery day. Overall, clean and courteous, wonderful community.

Love the staff!

Thank you!

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

I deal with my share of these communities and CGL is at the top! Wonderful group--wonderful community.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Community is always clean, staff is very friendly.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

I print the calendars for the community. I think community is a 5 Star Place!

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

The food is very good! The staff is always pleasant and helpful--they check on me often. It's a wonderful place here. I've made many new friends. I enjoy the group outings. Bev takes us shopping every week.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

I find the employees very kind and thoughtful. The place is very clean. I would advise anyone looking for a place for a loved one to consider placing them here.

Lived here since 1987.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

When it was my time to make a change in mine and my husband's life, my niece took me to several places to look at, but when I walked into this building I told her THIS IS IT! She said you haven't even looked at the rooms yet, well I repeated myself and especially after meeting Louise Martin. She made us feel so welcome. We moved in May 2014 with no regrets. I can't praise the others in the office enough and the caregivers. They have been very kind, cordial, and helpful. This includes AM and PM shifts. My prayer is that I have many more years here.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Staff is always friendly. Staff makes sure residents are okay. Staff is always in a good mood.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Country Garden is a great community. I am the chemical provider and can attest to the cleanliness of the kitchen. Jamie makes sure that all codes are followed per state requirements. She also goes the extra mile to make sure there are proper hand soap and hand sanitation stations throughout the building.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Love it! Feels like home. Great staff. Very good care.

Review of Country Gardens Lanier Cumming, GA

Love working with kitchen staff.

Mom seems Happy

The caregivers here are nice and responsive to my mom's needs. The food is great here she has gained some weight even and that's a good thing. The community stays clean. They have activities she loves like playing bingo for snacks. The courtyard is nice and maintained. I would recommend this community to everyone.

We Had A Nice Tour

We had a nice tour of this facility. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The staff we met was friendly, and treated us well. The community looked nice, and from what we saw everything was well-kept. The experience went well, but this was the right match for my mother in law, and her needs.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you so much for posting a review of our beautiful community. We are very glad that you had a wonderful experience. We would love the opportunity to care for your mother-in-law and we hope that she is very happy wherever you decide!

Intown Cumming living

Our family decided to place Mom in another facility due to geographical issues. However, I would like to stress that Country Gardens Lanier is a very well organized, efficiently run assisted living home with kind, caring individuals. It was a pleasure meeting with staff and learning about what they offer.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our lovely community. We are honored that you chose us for your mom's senior living needs. We are happy we had your mother as one of our residents and wish you and your family the best!

Great Amenities!!

My mother has recently moved into this place and so far I am pleased with how everything is going for her. The staff have done a wonderful job and welcoming her with open arms as well as the other residents. She has had no problems with the meals and has really liked the many different activities they do throughout the week. Overall my family and I are pleased and would recommend this facility to anyone.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad that your mother is a happy resident! Please continue to let us know how we are doing. We are honored to have your mother as one of our residents!

Pretty Good Tour

I toured this community for my father and his needs. My tour went well, and everyone was nice and friendly. It was a nice experience. The community looked nice. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the community for my father and his needs.

Shelley Hamner

Thank you for your review of our beautiful and quaint community. We are glad that you had a good experience and hope that your father is very happy and well-cared for.

Really nice place. Up grading going on. Rooms are cozy. Kara is really great.

Christina Trentham

Thank you for taking the time to review Country Gardens Lanier. We are proud of our Community. Our residents and employees love to share their stories with guests and visitors. Please stop by anytime to visit, and let us treat you to lunch!

Review of White Oaks at Lanier - Cumming, GA

Needs updating. Little untidy. Doors are beat up and looks worn. But nice staff.

Friendly, active community!

I think White Oaks at Lanier is a nice place, overall! It's very nice looking and always clean, and the people all seem very friendly. I've had a good experience with every staff member I've met! They also have a great activities program, lots of events and outings, they keep everyone busy! My Mom has settled in well, and really seems to be enjoying herself here!

Decorating was a tiny bit dated, but currently getting permission to paint should make it look a little fresher. Staff sweet and small town private environment.

Doing good

He seems to be doing good there. The staff is going a great job and things are coming along.

Nice

We checked this place out when we were looking around. It was nice but we decided we needed memory care and they didn't offer memory care. This just wasn't the right fit for us.

Look at other options

Regretfully, this is not the place for an individual with Parkinson's.

PROS: Staff is polite. Facility is clean, is getting complete overhaul (carpet, paint, furniture etc), is centrally located, and some rooms have screened-in porch.
CONS: Rooms are smaller than many comparable's for same price, staff will not assist moving residents from room to dining area, staff will not bring food to rooms if patient cannot make dining hours, confusion amongst staff members on patient care policies and no follow-up from management on known concerns.

[removed]

We have since visited multiple facilities and selected another that is only a few years old, same price, bigger rooms, on a lake, good location, familiar with Parkinson's and cruise-ship like service.

Mom had a wonderful visit

White oaks was moms first experience for respite care. She was very apprehensive about going to a strange place. Amanda and Beverley were so wonderful and made mom feel right at home. Mom will be going back to white oaks later this year for a short stay. If ever mom needs full time care, she will be at white oaks. The whole staff can be very proud of the care they give to the residents. We are glad that such a place is in our community. A heart felt thank you to all.

Although it is small and the rooms are smaller than other facilities, this facility had a nice charm about it. The gardens and walk ways are very relaxing and they have nice front porches. This is a contender for us.

Mom loved it.

Mom stayed five nights for respite care. She was apprehensive to go but she absolutely loved it. The staff was very caring, Amanda was great. The room was lovely. Mom will not be afraid to go back, she'll look forward to it.

Nice looking place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought White Oaks at Lanier seemed like a very nice place overall, and it was my second choice out of all of the communities we saw. The facility is an older building than some we saw, but it had a very warm feel, and the rooms were very nice. I liked that some of the units had screened-in porches, which I know my loved one would have enjoyed.

White Oaks has a very warm, homey, feel to it when you step inside the front door. Amanda is wonderful to talk with and has a very understanding awareness of our concerns in finding the right fit for my mom in the next phase of her life. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but a few do offer a screened in porch in some models. The dining rooms are bright and we hear that the food is good. The staff seemed friendly and cheerful, and it was clean.

Nice place, overall

My loved one has been here for quite a few months now, and there have been some ups and downs, but overall I've been pleased with the experience overall. A big issues was that during an ownership change there were some issues involving pricing and care, but those were resolved, and things have shown a lot of improvement since then.

White Oaks communities seem...

White Oaks communities seem very nice. This facility seems to need a bit of work, nevertheless they were very nice. It is a bit outdated and they seemed surprised that we were coming (or maybe unprepared for us). Very nice activities director Beverly. After the search took us so many different places, we are more inclined to be looking more north than in the center of Cumming.

They took good care but was not stimulating enough.

They were very nice, but most of the residents didn't speak, it wasn't a good match. There was no real assessment. The activities weren't very stimulating for someone with more awareness. They didn't have working wi-fi, and there were a couple of days that no one would help with the T. V., they did take good care of the residents and they were friendly and clean and a nice community.

Very impressed; I think thi...

Very impressed; I think this is the one.

They were fabulous

They were fabulous, they took excellent care of my mom, right up until she passed away. They were so attentive to her. I would highly reccommend them to anyone. From the director to the daily caregiving staff they were all very attentive and very caring I couldn't have asked for any better care for my mom.

Excellent Care!

It was a great place! It worked out very well for us economically with the budget we had. I could not have asked for any better caregivers for my mom for her last couple of months. They were absolutely excellent. She really liked the activities and she went down and did a lot of things, she just kind of got bad quickly. The only thing she wasn't too happy about was she didn't think their food was all that great but she complained about the food at the other palces she was at too.

The person to meet with did...

The person to meet with didn't show. Waited 45mins. Staff seemed friendly, reviewed ratings, not favorable. Billing is issues. Not sure about shared bath situation

I really liked this place altho its k...

I really liked this place altho its kind of country and the activities/art seemed a bit juvenile. Warm, friendly, bright. A tree fell on one wing earlier this year and they had to do some remodeling. Wish they had gone ahead and remodeled the other side, too. No licensed memory care but they are set up to handle memory care in that the whole place is encircled with a fence which requires a code. They have a sidewalk all the way around, too for people who like to walk. All inclusive in price and its reasonable. Single rooms start at ~$3000.