Towne Club Windermere - Cumming, GA

Towne Club Windermere - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

We just moved into this community on [date removed]. This is our first time in a independent living senior community. We are extremely pleased with the reception we received. All our concerns were addressed and the entire staff are outstanding.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

Loved this community! We are not ready to move but when we do we are coming here. Warm, inviting, outstanding staff, and a great party.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

All the crew and residents are great. They're friendly and help you in anyway they can if they can. [Name removed] the maintenance man has a wonderful personality and makes you feel at home. [Name removed] was great. She helped us with all the paper work. Plus showing around and introducing us to everyone. We've only been here 4 days and we love it.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

[Names removed] were all amazing with the whole process of moving my family there. It's like we have a whole new family. They are an outstanding example of a loving family and community.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

Spectacular senior adult community! The staff is so kind and very attentive. There are a lot of activities that keep my mother-in-law engaged and happy! We highly recommend Towne Club Windermere!

Sandy Pennington

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled to serve you and your mother-in-law and we greatly appreciate your recommendation.

I was impressed by the staff, residents positive attitude, cleanliness, rooms, amenities, menu options, structure and design of the facilities and overall 'vibe' of Town Club Windermere.

Wow what an experience

My mom was living alone in her home when we moved her in saying she was fine and happy. I know it sounds crazy but the move in has been the best thing I have ever done for her! From the first day we visited the people were so impressive. And every day thereafter they have made a huge diffference in her life!!! It is nice and all that which is great but you can’t quantity the value of the caring personalities that she is exposed to daily!! From the manager to the operations and maintenance to the food services folks to the cleaning folks to the activity coordinators and the other residents; she now speaks about them as family!! Truly an amazing place. I think they have added years to her life already!!! I cannot say enough good things about them. You can’t put a price on people who care! She is having fun and living again!!! It is absolutely amazing!
Thank you so much!

Beautiful facility with many amenities and activities. Happy residents. Only problem was that in independent living, there is no cord in bathroom to signal a fall.

Memory care for my mom.

My mother has been living at Towne Club for about 8 months. She had been living in a personal care home and when her needs became too much for them, we had to find an assisted living community that offered memory care. Since moving in, she has gotten great care and lots of love. They have a program called lifebio, where a biographer actually called me to ask me specific questions in order to help write her story. It actually helped me to remember the good things prior to this path of dementia that we had been on. They used her story to help engage with her. Their programming is very well thought out and has given me and my family peace of mind knowing that she is safe and well cared for. If you are waiting for something big to happen before making your decision, don't. It may not be the life you thought your parent would have, but they can still have great moments and the time that you spend with them can be quality time instead of stress.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

Review of Towne Club

We love it here! It is such a warm and welcoming place. My mother-in-law is thriving here. Before she same here her state of mind was not so good, but now she is so happy and always busy with activities.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

What I loved about this community were the people. We were looking for my dad. Now we need to convince him it’s the best place in town.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

What a wonderful caring staff that has made a huge difference in my sister’s life. She moved from a group home in another state & had no interest in living. She spent most of very depressed and in bed. The staff at Towne Club provided outstanding care & encouraged which has resulted in a complete turn around. Now my sister participates in activities, interacts with other residents and works to improve her physical fitness. She even reading again. It’s truly a miracle and we know it’s all the staff we want to thank. Thanks for building a great team at Towne Club Windermere. You have saved my sister’s life!

A tour

I liked this community when I visited. The people I met were friendly. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

Very beautiful, nice people live there and wonderful staff. I have been invited to events and will go.
By far most friendly, place I have visited and I have visited 7 places in North Georgia.

Just the right place for mom!

Stopped by Towne Club with my mother when she was visiting from out of town. She fell in love with the place! The décor inside is beautiful! She was especially excited about all of the social activities they have like bridge, movies, live music, and water exercise. Most important to her was to be able to bring her beloved dog with her, and they even have a dog area for him! The friendly staff and pleasant residents made us feel at home when there. After looking at a few other properties, she decided this is the one for her!

Sandy Pennington

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Towne Club Windermere! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you!

visited Towne Club a few weeks back and really liked the facility and the location to shopping and the hospital. My husband and I are thinking very hard about moving into a place where we both have something to do and seeing what you had to offer was great. He golfs and I play bridge. loved the happy hour. We're nearing 80 and our children are pushing us to give community living a thought. I guess they think we're getting old. (well we are) Both of us have minor health problems and were impressed that your community has nurses on call 24/7. Still looking but, you will be at the top of our list when the time comes Thank you Mrs. [Removed]

Very Nice And Expensive

This was a very nice community and it was clean too. i mostly looked at the independent side and the residents seemed to enjoy themselves. It would be more beneficial for people who are active. The assisted living and memory care had no one there. They have luxury things like a pool and exercise room. The staff were very nice, they had a welcome sign for me and I left with a tray of cookies. It was too much and we did not need the extra things.

This Community Feels Like Our Extended Family

My father in law is doing well here at this community. We are pleased with his move here, he is in good hands. The community is well maintained, they keep everything very nice and clean. The community looks exceptional. The staff is very nice and very friendly. They are like our extended family. There a many activities available for the residents. The meals are exceptional. They allow pets, which was a big plus for us. I would recommend this community, it has worked out very well for us.

This community is phenomenal!!

The staff are terrific and I cannot speak highly enough about this community. Mom raves about the food and the chef is excellent. This is a price community. They keep this community clean and well maintained. They offer a lot of daily activities and I would recommend this community.