Towne Club Windermere - Cumming, GA

Towne Club Windermere - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

What I loved about this community were the people. We were looking for my dad. Now we need to convince him it’s the best place in town.

Review of Towne Club Windermere

What a wonderful caring staff that has made a huge difference in my sister’s life. She moved from a group home in another state & had no interest in living. She spent most of very depressed and in bed. The staff at Towne Club provided outstanding care & encouraged which has resulted in a complete turn around. Now my sister participates in activities, interacts with other residents and works to improve her physical fitness. She even reading again. It’s truly a miracle and we know it’s all the staff we want to thank. Thanks for building a great team at Towne Club Windermere. You have saved my sister’s life!

A tour

I liked this community when I visited. The people I met were friendly. They seem to offer some nice amenities. This community was just a little farther away than what we were looking for.

Very beautiful, nice people live there and wonderful staff. I have been invited to events and will go.
By far most friendly, place I have visited and I have visited 7 places in North Georgia.

Just the right place for mom!

Stopped by Towne Club with my mother when she was visiting from out of town. She fell in love with the place! The décor inside is beautiful! She was especially excited about all of the social activities they have like bridge, movies, live music, and water exercise. Most important to her was to be able to bring her beloved dog with her, and they even have a dog area for him! The friendly staff and pleasant residents made us feel at home when there. After looking at a few other properties, she decided this is the one for her!

Sandy Pennington

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Towne Club Windermere! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you!

visited Towne Club a few weeks back and really liked the facility and the location to shopping and the hospital. My husband and I are thinking very hard about moving into a place where we both have something to do and seeing what you had to offer was great. He golfs and I play bridge. loved the happy hour. We're nearing 80 and our children are pushing us to give community living a thought. I guess they think we're getting old. (well we are) Both of us have minor health problems and were impressed that your community has nurses on call 24/7. Still looking but, you will be at the top of our list when the time comes Thank you Mrs. [Removed]

Very Nice And Expensive

This was a very nice community and it was clean too. i mostly looked at the independent side and the residents seemed to enjoy themselves. It would be more beneficial for people who are active. The assisted living and memory care had no one there. They have luxury things like a pool and exercise room. The staff were very nice, they had a welcome sign for me and I left with a tray of cookies. It was too much and we did not need the extra things.

This Community Feels Like Our Extended Family

My father in law is doing well here at this community. We are pleased with his move here, he is in good hands. The community is well maintained, they keep everything very nice and clean. The community looks exceptional. The staff is very nice and very friendly. They are like our extended family. There a many activities available for the residents. The meals are exceptional. They allow pets, which was a big plus for us. I would recommend this community, it has worked out very well for us.

This community is phenomenal!!

The staff are terrific and I cannot speak highly enough about this community. Mom raves about the food and the chef is excellent. This is a price community. They keep this community clean and well maintained. They offer a lot of daily activities and I would recommend this community.