Jasmine Place - Lake Havasu City, AZ

Jasmine Place - Lake Havasu City, AZ has yet not published prices.

Clean up to date furniture that mom thought it was homey. She loved it

Amazing Staff

I have been very happy with Jasmine Place so far. The staff is just amazing, and they have been so helpful to us. The food always looks really good, and every time I've gone, they seem to have a good attendance in the activities. The activity director is just a bubble full of energy, and she's very encouraging to the residents. One of the main reason we chose Jasmine Place is because it is still small, and I feel the residents receive better attention in a small community rather than a larger one. I hope that Jasmine continues to do the amazing job they've been doing.

My new home

I like this community very much. The staff is very kind and helpful. The community is beautiful. I like that they allow me to cook meals if needed. I can go to the dining area with the other residents and have meals that are good and healthy. I would recommend others looking for a nice community to see what is available here for their care

Best Assisted Living in Havasu

We toured four local facilities before choosing Jasmine Place for my mother in law and her significant other. The staff was knowledgeable about our needs and helped us find the perfect one bedroom apartment for them. They are so friendly and caring. Mom and Skip were welcomed with open arms and have transitioned from living at home to assisted living pretty easily. My mother in law said the other day that she speaks to more people in one day than she's seen at home in the past year! They love being served in a fine restaurant every day with tablecloths and cloth napkins. Not like hospital cafeterias. Thank you for helping us find Jasmine Place.

Good Tour!

My tour of the Jasmin Place went well. The place was nice and clean and everyone was friendly, but when I toured I had already decided on another community. This one was a great option, though.

Happy husband

My husband is received great care here. The staff is outstanding and very caring. They do have alot of activities that are offered. I would highly recommend this community for other families.

This Did Not Work Out

To say it was a train wreck is putting it mildly. My mother had not done her homework and she didn't know what she was walking into. It ended up being and Alzheimer's/dementia care facility, strictly. She has a sound mind but needs some help getting around and this place was just not set up for her. They really treated her poorly. They were really difficult to deal with. I believe they have now changed management. At the very least they have been restructured. When my mother was there it was primarily Alzheimer’s and memory care patient there and mother was very lonely.