Jasmine Place - Lake Havasu City, AZ

Jasmine Place - Lake Havasu City, AZ has yet not published prices.

Best Choice Ever

My Father is a guest at Jasmine Place. He was able to bring his dog with him which was a big help in his adjustment. He was very reluctant to move at first but now Jasmine is his home. The staff is incredibly friendly and know each guest and their family members by name. Meals are tasty and if you don't want what is planned, other options are available. The facility is always very neat and clean and decorated for the holidays. There are special events and activities going on at all times. My Father did not want to participate in these events when he first moved in but the last time I went to visit him he was in the "living room" singing with everyone else. He always has people to socialize with and seems very happy. He is watched over but not so that he would notice which makes his family at ease knowing that if anything were to happen there is someone right there to take care of him. So glad we made the decision to choose Jasmine Place.

Enlivant Marketing

Linda - thank you for entrusting us with your dad's care, we appreciate the kind feedback. We are thrilled to have him (and his dog!) with us at the community, and we are glad he is thriving.

Care for Your Loved One.

My Father is now living at Jasmine Place and I am there at least every other day to visit. This place is fantastic! No odor of an old nursing home. Each resident has their own apartment which they may decorate as they wish. My Father is able to keep his little dog there with him which makes him so very happy. At first my Father was not very sociable because he missed his own home and thought the people at Jasmine were too old. He is 85. Jasmine Place always has some sort of an activity going on and my Father is now making friends and starting to participate in some of these activities. The staff is amazingly friendly and genuinely concerned about each resident. The food is delicious and you may have as much as you want. If you need to go some place in town, they will transport and wait for you. Family is updated about any on going concerns and is invited to participate in any activities. They are having a special day for Father's Day and I have been invited to participate. You are also able to take your family member out for dinner, shopping, to your house, away on a vacation; whatever you wish. This facility is so fantastic that I just may go there when I am no longer able to live alone.

Enlivant Marketing

Linaka - thank you so much for taking the time to leave this kind review, we really appreciate it. We are lucky to have your dad with us and are happy to hear he is flourishing post-transition. Never hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Clean up to date furniture that mom thought it was homey. She loved it

Amazing Staff

I have been very happy with Jasmine Place so far. The staff is just amazing, and they have been so helpful to us. The food always looks really good, and every time I've gone, they seem to have a good attendance in the activities. The activity director is just a bubble full of energy, and she's very encouraging to the residents. One of the main reason we chose Jasmine Place is because it is still small, and I feel the residents receive better attention in a small community rather than a larger one. I hope that Jasmine continues to do the amazing job they've been doing.

My new home

I like this community very much. The staff is very kind and helpful. The community is beautiful. I like that they allow me to cook meals if needed. I can go to the dining area with the other residents and have meals that are good and healthy. I would recommend others looking for a nice community to see what is available here for their care

Best Assisted Living in Havasu

We toured four local facilities before choosing Jasmine Place for my mother in law and her significant other. The staff was knowledgeable about our needs and helped us find the perfect one bedroom apartment for them. They are so friendly and caring. Mom and Skip were welcomed with open arms and have transitioned from living at home to assisted living pretty easily. My mother in law said the other day that she speaks to more people in one day than she's seen at home in the past year! They love being served in a fine restaurant every day with tablecloths and cloth napkins. Not like hospital cafeterias. Thank you for helping us find Jasmine Place.

Good Tour!

My tour of the Jasmin Place went well. The place was nice and clean and everyone was friendly, but when I toured I had already decided on another community. This one was a great option, though.

Happy husband

My husband is received great care here. The staff is outstanding and very caring. They do have alot of activities that are offered. I would highly recommend this community for other families.

This Did Not Work Out

To say it was a train wreck is putting it mildly. My mother had not done her homework and she didn't know what she was walking into. It ended up being and Alzheimer's/dementia care facility, strictly. She has a sound mind but needs some help getting around and this place was just not set up for her. They really treated her poorly. They were really difficult to deal with. I believe they have now changed management. At the very least they have been restructured. When my mother was there it was primarily Alzheimer’s and memory care patient there and mother was very lonely.