Merrill Gardens at Siena Hills - Henderson, NV

My mom feels safe here

My Mother is very happy here and the staff is treating her wonderfully. It’s a very beautiful facility and it’s a great fit for her. The community has a lot of activities like singers who come in, a library upstairs, trips to go shopping, and bingo. A few of the amenities my mom likes is they have an in-house stylist, trips to the casino, and they are pet friendly! They also have a pretty dining room with white table cloths and she enjoys the food. I would recommend this community to other families

Amanda Warren

We are glad to hear that your mom is happy and feels safe at Merrill Gardens. We are proud that our team is making her feel welcome and that she is enjoying some of the amenities available.

Great tour....probably 1st choice at this time. Beautiful facility!

Amanda Warren

Thank you so much for writing this review for Merrill Gardens at Siena Hills!

[Removed] was most kind, generous with his time and information. Liked the facility very much, Larger respite room at no additional cost. The Bingo room and being able to play poker with other residents might be a good selling point for him. Availability almost guaranteed with required paperwork.

I would suggest looking into this community.

We liked this community when we toured it. We liked the setup of the one bedrooms better than the studio apartments. The people were nice during our tour. They showed us where they do the daily activities.

A good tour!

We were all set to move my loved one into Siena Hills, but we found another community that fit her better. I do not remember much details but I remember it was very nice and we would have definitely gone with them If I had not found the new community.

Top choice!

Siena Hills was actually our first choice. We preferred it over the community that we chose for my loved one, but they could not accommodate his level of care. The facility was clean and very nicely set up.

Very busy!

While my father was at the Siena Hills, he liked it very much. The community was very nice and clean, bit there was always too much going on for him. It was loud and he wanted more quiet and calm place.

I Found My Match

I am happy to say I am getting the care I wanted and doing well. The meals are good tasting and the activities have been available, the ones I have tried have been good. The staff are friendly and helpful. They also do a great job cleaning my room and the community. I like all that is here for me.

Caring, but terrible food.

My parent has been here almost a year.
Pros: very caring and friendly staff, nice dining room.
Cons: terrible food, not fit for a pet. Never improves. Lots of complaints, no action. In a nutshell, very small portions, tasteless food, very limited menu, undercooked frequently. Kitchen is out of staple items, such as rolls, fruit for dessert. Meeting held for residents produce no results. If food is important, don't move here.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We were excited to learn you have had such a positive experience with our staff team, and would appreciate the opportunity to connect in-person regarding your dining concerns. Please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone line to schedule a time to connect or share any additional input you have. Thank you again for your time.

Sienna Hills Assisted Living

Pros:

Very friendly staff as well as residents.
Good care for those who need it.
Nice facility, good location

Cons:

Food is very low quality. Never improves. Poor service at times.
Pool has not opened in two years.
Entertainment limited to twice a week. Could be more, even every day.
Activities are limited.
Constant turnover of food staff and directors

sienna hills

We moved my 94 year old mother into Sienna Hills and both our family and my mother have loved the experience. The staff, food, and activities are all top notch. I would recommend this facility to anyone that asks. Well done Sienna Hills.

Great Respite Stay

My mother was here for respite stay and everything went very well. This community is great, and every area is very clean. The staff was great, they were very welcoming and concerned about my mother. They do offer a lot of good activities. I did check out a couple of places and this one was the best. If I had to look into a community to move my mother to permanently I would choose this one.

Very nice place, but expensive

I think they do an excellent job overall at Siena Hills, my loved one lived here for a few years. The staff here is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is nice looking, clean, and well kept. However, Siena Hills is very expensive. While the care and service they provide is very good, I don't know that it quite matches the price.

What an amazing place. Everyone came to introduce themselves on the day my mother moved in. They have all been so helpful and pleasant. We are very pleased we chose Siena Hills.

Best experience ever!

Words cannot explain how grateful we are for the fabulous care our Mom was given while a resident of Siena Hills. Every single person on staff was attentive and genuine and as a child, I can say placing a parent in an assisted living establishment is not an easy feat by any means. It's the most difficult choice in life by far. We were faced with a difficult decision when we realized our Mom could no longer live on her own yet conflicted because we knew she wouldn't be happy living with either of us as well. Siena Hills was a Godsend! Literally! It allowed her to maintain her independence and dignity and live in an absolutely beautiful place while socializing with people her own age, all the while, having the added advantage of having an extra set of eyes on her when we couldn't be there to supervise her well being. We cannot praise this facility enough. Our Mom loved it there (even if she wouldnt give us the satisfaction of admitting it), we heard it through her friends and from her directly on how giddy she would be when she would tell us how her day was.The stories were always amazing and always happy. We are forever grateful for all of the love, care and consideration shown to our Mom( and her little dog who was spoiled rotten by the fabulous staff by the way) for the 13 months she lived there. If in Nevada, there is no better place. Five stars doesn't seem high enough of a rating. Thank you Siena Hills! We wish we would have had more time with our Mom and with all of you as well. xoxo.

Trusted Location for my Mother

We visited about four communities in the Henderson NV area before we decided on this location. It was a hard decision, which became easier and easier with our experiences over time. The staff is wonderful. Their caring and friendliness is genuine. The staff presence is noticeable, which I really appreciate. The residents are independent but guidance and encouragement is available.

My Mother was very decisive in what she wanted in her new home and April Fillingim was right there to make sure it happened. I also appreciate Rosa Jenkins and her medical supervision.

I have trusted this community to care for my Mother and that is a very important task. I am thankful that I found this location and the people who work there.