Flower's Assisted Living Home - Lake Havasu City, AZ

caring, professional

I provide wheelchair transport for some of Flower's residents,the staff are thoughtful caring,professional,consistent,whenever I transport a resident they are always ready, and prepared for their appointment on time.they care about their residents!

We love it here!

We love it here ! Our 84 year old father loves
living here. Everyone is kind, caring and food is delicious.
Thank you for taking such good care of our father...
Shannon T.

Everyone is very kind and food is delicious. I'm happy here

Everyone is very kind and considerate. My mother has been
with Flowers Assisted Living for 4 years and she is very well taken care off and happy. The staff has always been kind, helpful and she is very comfortable here.

Satisfied so far!

Since my father has been living here, I have been very happy with the services we have used. The staff was very helpful in making the transition into the community easy. They give you all important information up front, they know what they're talking about, and they made everything straightforward. My father does not take advantage of the activities often, so I do not have much information on those. Flower's was the best price for the area my dad is living in, so it has been great so far!

Flower's Assisted Living Home has over 20+ years combined experience in senior care. Our home offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professional managed, carefully designed, community setting. It's the perfect alternative for elders who can no longer live on their own at home.
Our approaches provides the ideal solution for elders who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, and
personalized assistance and care.
Our facility is distingushes from other facilities in the area. We have five residents to one employee for better care and more one-on-on interaction.
Flower's Assisted Living Home has combined the efforts of Assisted Living Homes and Nursing Homes. No longer will our residents leave our facility and move into a nursing home. We have a top notch Hospice group which we work diligently with. With our combined efforts our residents end of life journey is painless, without worry and with lots of love.
We are crediated with the Better Business Bureau, AHCA and proud members of the Chamber of Commerce.