Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson - Henderson, NV

Large community with a lot of entertainment

The staff was always good to me when I lived here. It was a larger community than other places and they have a lot more entertainment because of that. I enjoyed all of the musical activities they offered. The décor was nice and they allowed me to have a display of decorations in my room. As for the rooms, some of the rooms were updated and some weren’t. I would recommend this community to other families.

Great staff

The staff here is great and they are attentive to the resident's needs. The facility is always clean and it seems to be well run. There are activities that keep the residents socializing with one another and active.

Pretty good job

They keep track of the residents pretty well. My Dad sometimes forgets to eat and the staff always make sure they go get him so that he won't be hungry. I think the facility does a pretty good job.

great job

I love them at Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson. The director is fantastic. There were some issues at the beginning but they got them resolved immediately. 90% of care givers here I absolutely love. They are very patient. The staff does such a great job especially given the circumstances. Very pleased here. Overall just a great experience.

A Difficult Experience

It has been a difficult experience. My mom was assessed at a certain level when she was accepted, but was assessed again later and then needed a higher level of care which cost a little more and I was not really ready for that. I think they could have assessed her a little bit better in the beginning.

Our top two were both Prestige communities.

Our top two were both Prestige communities. This one and another one. We chose the one that was closer to us. The only thing that didn't work for us here, was the outside doors to the rooms. We wanted a little extra security.

Debbie the tour was awesome. Cheryl is so knowledgeable and just so professional and caring.

Every thing has been wonderful.

Every thing has been wonderful. The staff is friendly, the place is clean. There haven't been any complaints so far. It really has been a good fit for us. We are very happy with them.

The facility is clean and the people ...

The facility is clean and the people seem to be pleasant and courteous. The staff has helped us and answered all questions that we asked. They have been always been helpful.

Lived here three months, did not need...

Lived here three months, did not need assisted living. Dining room too noisy from dishes banged againts garbage in d.r.

Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson is a new addition to the community. It is located in a residential neighborhood with easy access from a nearby major street. It is near shopping, medical and dental clinics, the hospital, a skilled nursing center and convenient to public transportation. Many of the apartments are afforded a view of the nearby Sunrise and Spring Mountains, as well as the Las Vegas Strip skyline. Only minutes away is the beautiful Lake Meade Recreation Area. Prestige offers 60 spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments. 16 of these apartments are in Expressions, our nationally recognized program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care.