Davis Place - Bullhead City, AZ

Davis Place - Bullhead City, AZ has yet not published prices.

We are so impressed with the staff and care that my Mom is receiving.. All are so responsive to her needs and genuinely friendly and caring. Reluctant is an understatement about how she felt about moving. She is now happy, participates in activities and states she can’t imagine people not liking it here.

So so happy with Davis Place

The team at Davis Place are professional, problem solving and have the biggest hearts! They really care about each of their residence and show them every day in every way. It feels like a family environment.

Administration is professional, thourough, kind, genuinely caring and loving. Very fastidious about knowing the details and dynamics of each person's needs and wants

Very good experience! Their nurse is so thourough and focused on each of the very specific personal and medical needs of each client and family. The administration is a real tea, they smile and laugh with you as well as listen and comfort you during difficulties, true problem solvers.We feel like it is a family there, each staff member helps to promote a very safe clean and dignified environment for each of its clients and there families. So happy to have our family there.

I have already recommended this community!!!

Davis Place has a good reputation in the neighborhood. The staff treat myself and my mom like family. They are very helpful and treat my mom very very well. The community is clean and well taken care of. I have not tried the food but my mom has not complained about it and she has actually gained weight. She participates in all the activities such as bingo, crafts and singalongs.

Not amazed

Food disgusting

Beautiful

This is a beautiful facility with very nice rooms. It is always spotless and the grounds are gorgeous too. The staff is so caring and they really welcomed us into the facility with open arms. We love the other Senior's here too. The food is wonderful and there are a variety of activities for the residents to choose from.

They Were Wonderful

I cannot say enough good about them. The staff was fabulous. I felt that they were good communicators and my loved one was going to be in good hands because of their attention to detail and the way they cared for her with gentleness. They were wonderful.

They've done it right!

My mom is a critic, and she really likes the food, she enjoys the people, and it feels like a very safe environment for her. She's comfortable, happy, and Davis House definitely has a home-type atmosphere.

really good

They were really good at working with us to get mom in there, and at an affordable price. Any time there are any issues they are great at working with us and accommodating us wherever possible. They are great with my mom, who is 91 and can be really difficult to deal with.

I do think there are times when they can use a little additional staff, but that is the only criticism I can think of. Overall they have really been great.

Great place.

Very clean with beautiful one story building. My Mother is very happy here.

Very clean, beautiful layout, one floor. I would highly recommend!