Wexford Place Assisted Living/Memory Support - Kansas City, MO

Wexford Place Assisted Living/Memory Support - Kansas City, MO has yet not published prices.

Taking Good Care of My Father

I'am comfortable with my father move to this community. He is moderately well, but they are taking good care of him, and his needs. It has been a pretty good experience. Overall this is a community I would recommend, it is working out pretty well for my family.

Good Tour, But Not The Right Fit for Us

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. It is a nice community. From what I saw the facility looked nice, and well-kept. The staff was friendly. They recommended I place my mother in memory care, and I didn't think that was a right fit for her. My tour went well, but this was not the place for us.

Nice Friendly Community

I had a very nice tour of this community, everything went very well. It was one of my top picks. All the staff was thoughtful and kind. All my questions were answered.The community was a little bigger than I would had liked for my mother. I felt it would had been a little overwhelming for her. It is a very nice place for the right person.

A little closer!

I absolutely loved this community. The tour was great and the people were nice. I liked that they had big hallways and just the general layout of the community. Everything about the community gave me a good feeling like this is a good place. They just did not have a current opening. still an option if needed.