We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
Terri enjoyed her stay at the Westmer...
Terri enjoyed her stay at the Westmere Home. Staff were so helpful and treated her
great. The food was delicious!!! It was a great experience for her. I didn't have to
worry about her.
However, Terry paid $6,200 a month for her stay. I thought that she was over charged.
She shared a room with another person and the furniture really needed to be replaced
along with the carpet.
Westmere Home for Adults is a small assisted living home offering a high level of care. Our community is very close knit, offering a family feel from the moment you walk in. We offer full continence care and personal care assistance when needed.