The Terrace at Glen Eddy - Niskayuna, NY

The Terrace at Glen Eddy - Niskayuna, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

The staff is warm, and welcoming. Questions were answered quickly. My aunt loves her new apartment. The layout is spacious, well designed with a seperation of living room and bedroom and plenty of storage. Residents are also friendly when I asked one resident if she liked living there - she replied "what's not to like!" My aunt and I have to agree with her!

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

It is perfect for my needs.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Incredibly kind and helpful. Personnel from maintenance to young dining room staff.
Food could be better quality. People who live here are kind and friendly. All in all a good place. Well maintained.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Very satisfied with Glen Eddy grounds and building well maintained. Dining service is good. There are many various activities. Staff is super.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Glen Eddy is a delightful community to live in. The residents are friendly, the staff members are very helpful, responsive and caring. The food is quite enjoyable and the building and grounds are well kept.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

I am very happy with the service, food, activities and staff. The location of Glen Eddy is very convenient to many shopping areas, houses of worship and medical facilities as well as being surrounded by beautiful views.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

I have been here 8 years. Moving here to Glen Eddy was my only choice. Living alone in a Glenville home was not an option.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Excellent place for my dad to live. He has excellent care. Everyone that works there is friendly, caring and extremely nice. I travel a lot and do not worry as I know he is safe and taken care of while I am away. A lot of great activities and many different things to do.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

Employees are very friendly and helpful! Programs I attend are most enjoyable.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

The Terrace is a classy place, beautifully decorated and maintained. I can't think of a service they don't offer to a person in my condition. There's somebody around for everything I need.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

The Terrace is a great facility due in no small part to a very caring and attentive staff. In my experience, the residents are always their top priority.

Review of The Terrace at Glen Eddy

My mother moved to Glen Eddy in August, 2019. She tells us everyday that "there is not one thing about my new home that I don't like." The staff is wonderful—attentive and caring. Mom says the food is wonderful. There are many, many activities for the residents to enjoy. My mother is very much enjoying the activities and also the company of the other residents. And her children are so happy that Mom is in a safe, healthy, and happy community.

little feedback, has good services, may want to look at. good location

Perfect for my sister

People are wonderful here my sister is happy here. She was getting OT and PT which helped her get back on her feet. She goes to the dining room for her meals and she hasn't complained one bit about the food. It stays nice and clean in here. I would recommend this to my friends.