The Terrace at Eddy Memorial - Troy, NY

The Terrace at Eddy Memorial - Troy, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial

Atmosphere (sp) is cheerful. Friendly people always fun things to do. The Eddy has given me a new lease on life.

Review of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial

Both of my parents reside at the Eddy in the assisted living facility. Theirs was a unique situations with one having mild dementia and the other recovering from a stroke. My mom was used to running their life and after suffering the stroke from the stress of caring for my dad and
trying to stay in their beloved home, it was a huge challenge to find a facility that could manage their different levels of cared required, their main priority being together and not separated.

The administration and the staff at the Eddy performed a miracle and accommodated their dual
placement with tailored solutions; they never said "we don't or can't do that," they just figured out how they would do it.

It's been 7 months now and they are both thriving, which I attribute to the excellent professional and compassionate care they receive from staff that treat them like family.

Review of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial

My needs are fulfilled now that I no longer can live in my own home + take care of myself.

Review of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial

I have been a residents of The Terrace for four months. I have to say I have been treated like family by all of the staff right from the beginning. Everyone has offered any assistance I have needed. The environment is beautiful and most enjoyable.

Review of The Terrace at Eddy Memorial

The Terrace is an ideal place to live if you are elderly. The helpers are wonderful and kind, the food is excellent and there are interesting activities if you want to keep busy. I would highly recommend the Terrace to anyone.