Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park - Philadelphia, PA

Overly Satisfied !!

I am overly satisfied with my new apartment at this community, it has a full kitchen and washer and dryer are included. The property is absolutely beautiful with a huge courtyard and lots of gorgeous flowers. There is also nursing care available around the clock in case of emergencies. I cannot say enough great things about my new living environment, I am very pleased.

I am Happy Here

I really like it here at this community. They are caring for me very well. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. I have a lovely room. The community looks great and everything is very clean. The staff has been very nice and helpful. They are always there when I need some help. There are nice activities and good food. I am happy here and would recommend it.

too early

I really can't say too much in a week and a half. All we have done mostly is unpack and try to get settled in.
Everyone has been friendly and helpful, but we know nothing, yet, about care services and activities. Value...too early to tell.

Personal Care Respite Stay

My MIL needed a place to stay after being released from rehab post hip replacement. Her previous residence was no longer a viable option and as the hospitalization happened suddenly, there was no prior planning.

We ultimately chose the Personal Care unit at Wesley Pennypack not only because it was lovely, really a very nice look and feel to the entire place, and that the marketing staff was super helpful and easy to work with, but because in addition to the personal care unit, they also had what seemed like a viable option for "later" with a more active community.

The only negative I have to say was the confusion upon admittance about who handles what medically speaking. Having come from hospitals and rehabs where everything was handled, and those places wrote orders for what should occur next, there was a combination of a paper misplaced and then a misunderstanding about whether it had been received that led to some concern and frustration in the first 48 hours, but that was all resolved and it was of no fault of WEL's, just the nature of a move like this with many people being involved on both sides.

I would highly recommend visiting this community to see if it feels like the right fit for you or your loved one. Its hard to imagine how upscale it can feel being so close to the main road and for the price. The people there really seem to love working there and their interactions are always helpful, pleasant and caring.

This seems to be the frontrunner. Th...

This seems to be the frontrunner. Their house just went up for sale and they are starting to pack up. It's a waiting game since they are not fast movers.

After several visits. Mother has chos...

After several visits. Mother has chosen this facility