Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme - Philadelphia, PA

Wesley Enhanced Living, Burholme provides highly individualized state-of-the-art services and exceptional care to residents.

Our community has undergone a multimillion dollar makeover, including completely re-designed studio and 1 bedroom suites with kitchenettes and spacious bathrooms. Our all-inclusive and affordable personal care fee structure offers one of the best value in senior living today!

A happy customer

My mom moved to WEL-Burholme in October. She is a widow and has been living in her home alone for 5 years.
Since moving to WEL-Burholme the change in her has been astounding. She is very well taken care of. It has taken a good bit of worry off our minds (both hers and mine).
The staff makes sure that she takes her medication in the right doses and at the correct time.
Her apartment is quite spacious and is kept immaculate by the cleaning staff.
If any repairs need to be made the maintenance staff is very prompt in answering her needs.
There is always some activity going on that she can participate in. There is never time for her to be lonely, because someone is always around, whether it be staff or residents.
If I need to talk to someone about anything they are very good at getting back to me in a timely manner.
I would recommend WEL-Burholme to anyone looking for a place for their parent.

Not the right apartment!

This community was just fine and I enjoyed the tour. The residents that we saw were smiling and seemed genuinely happy. The people that gave us the tour were pleasant and very helpful. Mom and dad just did not like the apartment.

Great facility

Everything is great here. We're very happy with the services they provide. My mom does not participate in any activities because she is deaf.

The staff seem friendly , helpful and...

The staff seem friendly , helpful and extremely caring.
There was a problem hooking up moms cable tv but their maintenance department jumped right on the problem and had Comcast out very quickly.. My mom had just entered the facility on Wednesday and is getting use to the new adjustment in her life. The Assisted Living Apartment is large and makes her feel more at home. Her only complaint is the food is not served very hot but the quality and taste is fine. I would give this organization a thumbs up review so far.

Accommodating two parents

My Parents have been living there since June 10th. So far I have been pleased with the staff & the residents have been very friendly to my parents and have let them know when there are activities that they would like to attend. My parents have stated that everyone has been nice and the food is good.

nice rooms but only personal care no ...

nice rooms but only personal care no skilled and no memory unit didn't like the small dining areas seemed isolated. liked that it was small

Mother decided she preferred the inde...

Mother decided she preferred the independent living concept over personal care. Facility on visit was open friendly and Director was exceptional