Wesley Court - Boiling Springs, SC

This was a very nice place to visit. My chat with [name removed] was full of excellent information and provided both [name removed] and me insight into how my mother might fit in to the place. We view a room that might become her room and I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was for her. A lot need to be done and I still have 2 other place to visit but I rate WC as an excellent place for my mother.

Not right!

I was able to take a tour of this community and I just got the vibe that this was not the place for my loved one. They did not provide enough care for my loved ones needs. the people were really nice and accommodating with us.

Friendly staff, residents mostly seem happy. Rooms are small but option for larger room is available on C wing.
They seem very flexible to individual needs and are very accommodating to personal preferences.

Lots of things to do!

Wesley Court's has a very attentive and friendly staff. They have lots of fun activities all month long.

I was really happy in the first few weeks.

I was really happy in the first few weeks. We have had a couple of issues since then. In the beginning they were really attentive with communication, and working on a plan. I like the opportunity to be around people and socialize, and they do a good job with monitoring her medically, and recognizing medical issues if they come up. They have a lot of things on the calendar, not everything always pans out, but they do have a lot going on. The food has been enjoyable, with a menu to select from. The dining is done in shifts however, and I believe recently they went from two shifts to three shifts, which can be a bit confusing.