Magnolias of Gaffney - Gaffney, SC

Come by for a look around :)

Beautiful place to work and live. Staff is loving and compassionate!! Wonderful southern meals and treats daily. Plenty of activities for all to join offered everyday with field trips weekly. Please drop by for a visit and tour the community!!

Home like feeling

Great community. Gives you that home feeling. Staff is truly friendly. This community goes above and beyond to care for their residents. Highly recommend. The residents and their families show you the true meaning of love.

Great community in upstate South Carolina

What a wonderful community in Gaffney! You get the small town feel while still being located near larger cities like Spartanburg and Charlotte. When I arrived for my tour I was impressed by the decor and overall feel of the common area. [Name removed] gave me a very thorough tour of the entire community and I saw and was able to interact with many residents since they seem to enjoy freely moving about the community. All of the rooms I saw were roomy and comfortable. The staff all went out of their way to speak and they all really seemed to enjoy working there. By the end of the tour most of the residents had gathered for lunch in the dining area. I didn't eat but it sure did look good (they had candied yams!) I would feel very comfortable recommending this community to anyone who had assisted living or memory care needs.

One great place

It's an wonderful place. The staff is very nice and friendly. The dining area is clean and the food is good. My family is very pleased with the service at Magnolia of Gaffney. Yes, I would recommend this caregiver to family and friends.

Great Place

Great workers and Great business. My mother has been here for more than 2 years. I would highly recommend.

Just like home!

What a beautiful place to call home! The Resident's enjoy enriching activities, home-cooked meals and a clean environment. The staff cares for the Residents like their own family. I would feel confident having my loved one living here.

I was somewhat familiar with this community as my mother’s good friend was a resident there some years back. However, I was not prepared for the changes (to the good) that have taken place. It is a beautiful place and just small enough to be friendly. The residents appear to be friendly and I could not help but notice that there are several veterans who live there.

Bad billing

There billing system is a mess. Put someone else's money on our bill. Then it showed up on our monthly payments that we paid twice. When we called about it know one could explain. What a mess. Poor business practices.