The Waterford at Dillon Pointe - Spartanburg, SC

Small but friendly.

Looked like a nursing home, which is NOT what we are looking for. Unreasonable pricing.

Great place

My husband is a resident in the memory care at the Waterford and the staff are all execellant and caring people. The facility is very clean and the staff go out of their way to make sure he is well taken care of and safe.

Wonderful Community

I really love this community , and my mother is doing wonderful since her move here. They have a wonderful staff, and they have been very helpful whenever needed. I know she is safe, and in good hands. The community looks great whenever I visit. My mother has done a nice turn around, and I'am pleased with all they have done for our family. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Tour was excellent! Every staff person was friendly and smiling. residents were very talkative and complimentary of the Waterford. Love the small homey feel

Waterford at Dillon Point is a very nice small community. The staff is very friendly and professional, and the residents are treated like family. Mom has transitioned very well from her home to WDP. Any issues have been promptly and adequately addressed. I would recommend WDP to others.

Smaller and Great Care

I am more then happy with the care this is being received here.It is kept very clean and taken care of. The food is very good and a nice variety. We felt like he would get better care with a smaller community. They offer activities and hopefully he will be participating soon. I highly recommend the excellent care and value that is received here

A Great Tour

Our tour went well and the tour guide was very helpful. We got to see the room they had available. It was a semi-private room with a shared bathroom, we meet the other resident and he seemed nice. After the tour we wanted our dad to have his own private room.

Excellent Staff, Facility, and Care.

The entire team did a terrific job helping get Mom settled in. The facility is very clean, the staff is very friendly and the food is excellent.

Very friendly, clean,straight forward and honest. I highly recommend this place.

Just what we needed

This facility is perfect for my father. It gives him enough privacy with the right amount of daily living help. His all over health has improved greatly since arriving this residence. I am so grateful to all of the friendly staff at Dillon Pointe. Thank you for all that you do to keep my father safe and active.

Clean, friendly & considerate staff, and food is very good.

Very clean, never smells bad. Staff is always friendly and happy to assist. Staff is respectful and considerate of the residents and never talks down to them or ignore them.
The dining experience is positive and homelike. Family is welcome to and the food is tasty.

Awesome experience

My Dad is very happy at Waterford, he gets so much more care and everyone is so friendly. It is a very cheerful place and the girls do all they can for my Dad, it is so refreshing to see and clean and happy place for my Dad to live and enjoy his time. Thank you so very much!

nice facility, informed staff, clean

nice facility, informed staff, clean

Live in the hub of local activity while enjoying the intimacy of The Waterford at Dillon Pointe. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Spartanburg, SC, offers personalized services and thoughtful amenities that generate excitement and pride among residents and their guests. The caring and professional staff at The Waterford is available 24 hours a day to provide a helping hand with the activities of daily living while at the same time allowing residents to remain as self-reliant as possible in an environment that fosters support. Our spacious apartments offer thoughtfully designed floor plans that are handicapped accessible and boast ample safety features for the ultimate peace of mind for residents and their loved ones. A full calendar of activities and social programs are available so residents can live a rewarding, enriching lifestyle without the worries of cooking, cleaning and maintenance. The Spartanburg Assisted Living and Memory Care community puts residents in the heart of premier shopping, dining and entertainment venues in The Upstate when they choose to get out and explore the city. Courtesy transportation is always available to medical appointments at any number of facilities in the surrounding area.