Waterview – The Point - Granbury, TX

Waterview – The Point - Granbury, TX has yet not published prices.

Active on Your Schedule

In the spring of 2017, after living on 6 acres for over 10 years, taking care of 50+ fruit trees and being tired of mowing and recovering from mowing, my wife and I decided to make a change. We picked Waterview, the Point, because we thought it would give us time to rest and recuperate. The support staff, housekeeping staff, and dining room staff have been fantastic. Little did we know health problems would beset both of us. God must have known we would need reduced responsibilities for a year or so. Being here has made our struggles bearable. We have kept busy with activities we could still do and have really done well.

For anyone seeking a safe and supportive independent place for seniors, Waterview is worth consideration.

Doing Great Since My Move Here

I'am doing great with my move to this community. I do feel comfortable in this community. It is a nice place, with kind people. Everything has worked out very well for me in this community. I'am pleased with all they have done for me.

Are new home

The care at this community if fantastic. The staff are wonderful and caring. We like the menu of the good meals that healthy and appealing. We are offered to participate in the activites, but we will after we settle in. We would like families to know that this community is clean and we would recommend others to this community for care for a loved one

Very nice community, the advantage of this facility is that my mother can stay at Waterview and can move up to Assisted Living and then to Memory Care when needed.

Beautiful picture!

This place is super nice and it is a lot newer than any of the other places that we saw. They also have a beautiful lake that you can walk around. I know some people that stay there and they said that they love it. The staff is also nice.