Good Tree - Stephenville, TX

Roomy apartment with windows with nice view. Residents happy. Safety important.

The community has a nice entry way. The inside is very clean but could use a little more light or maybe some lighter color paint or furnishings everything tends to be on the darker side. They have nice landscaping. The layout of the community is a little too spread out so there was a lot of walking to different areas. They seemed to offer quite a bit of different programs and activities.

I was given a lot of support with helping my mother transition into assisted living. Great staff

Not for everyone

My family member was there for several years in memory unit. If your loved one needs quite abit of attention, this is not the place. There are only 8 people in memory care, however they dropped staff to 1 from 2, which is a safety issue if that person is caring for a resident in their room, the other 7 are alone & many things can happen. Hence, why my loved one is no longer there. The rooms are very nice, we had to furnish everything which can get pricey. Staff is friendly, they now have a nurse on staff which is great. Just depends on what your needs are.

This is a great place. The community is beautiful. The staff was friendly and very informative. At the top of my list.

Friendly, accommodating staff

I think they do an excellent job at Good Tree, they're taking very good care of my loved one. The staff are all very friendly, and really seem to care about what is best for each person as an individual. My loved one is in the memory care unit, but he is much more lucid than most of the residents there, so the staff will bring him out to participate in activities with the assisted living residents so he gets some social time. We've had a great experience with Good Tree so far, and would recommend them to others looking in the area!

Awaiting on approval or not. Have me...

Awaiting on approval or not. Have memory unit with 8, only 1 man. Completely private room, we furnish all furniture. $3500 per month.

Enjoy a great life at Good Tree, where residents are encouraged to branch out with the myriad recreational and social opportunities offered at our Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Stephenville, Texas. Memories at Good Tree, our neighboring community, provides Memory Care services as well. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating with desired amenities, convenient services and a plethora of social activities including health fairs and bingo. Our spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans offer the perfect balance of comfort and privacy with full-sized kitchenettes and mini-blinds on all windows. Residents receive prompt and attentive care from friendly and knowledgeable staff members while enjoying scheduled social and recreational programs in addition to three daily meals served in our tastefully decorated dining room. We feature a full calendar of events to keep our residents active, while our ideal location provides even more opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment.