Heritage Place - Burleson, TX

Wise initiatives from sales rep. She took mom aside when alone and urged her to choose while she still has options. Our main problem has been letting go of her home, and allowing her with respect, to her dignity.

Residents were friendly and happy. Food delicious. Apartments roomy.

Didn’t appreciate that when I asked about daily checks or check in for residents, she said that anyone telling me that they do that is not being truthful. If you don’t have it, then say so, don’t act like a politician.

Location is fabulous inside and out. The floor plan was one of the smallest and there was no tub or oven in the rooms. Lowest community fee offered. Have to take a second look.

Very Outgoing Couple

Things have been going so well for my parents here. They are loving their new surroundings. They are both so active and social so they are loving the activities and social events the community offers. The staff is wonderful very nice and considerate and very attentive. The residents here are very upbeat and thoughtful. The food is very good. The sales department does an excellent job in providing good options. In our case they offered a special which fit well within the budget we were working with and they even paid for the movers which were an extra bonus and nice surprize.

The best of care

We like the care of the staff from this community. The community is clean and we like the environment. The menu is outstanding and we like everything that is offered. They have live music and they socialize a lot with the other residents. This is just what we were looking for and meets all of their needs. We would recommend this wonderful community for other families.

We Had A Nice Tour

We had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. The community was nice, and clean from what we saw. The staff was informative, and answered my questions. The experience went well overall.

Love One Loves It in this Community

My father is enjoying his time in this community, he loves it here. He is doing very well, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for our family. The only concern I have had is they said they have 2 to 3 drivers, and they only have one. Other than that issue this is a good community. The staff is well, and kind when I visit. They do a good with the cleanliness around the community. They provide good meals, and nice activities for the residents. It is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Wow what a place

We moved my dad into this place and he loves it all the people there are so friendly and open the staff helps when everything plus some.. the food is top of the line.. my dad told me this is the best place for him.. my dad got lucky with a move in deal

Comfort For Mom!!

I would recommend the Heritage Place to families and friends. My mother has been doing very well since the transition to the community. She participates in some of the activities that they offer. Meal plans are available however, my loved one likes to prepare her own meals. Most importantly she is safe and the staff are really nice.

Arranging from afar

Trying to arrange for a safe and comfortable place for a sibling who lives over 1200 miles away is a challenge, to say the least. The staff at Heritage Place were very helpful in providing options and solutions for my brother. We even received referrals for help in the actual move - all done through email and phone calls. He's happier now than he has been in over 10 years!

My Aunt loves her home here.

This is a excellent community for my aunt. She loves the grounds that are well kept and her room is taken care of for her very nicely. The meals are very good and she said that the staff if very good to her. She is very happy at this place she calls home.

They Gave Us a Good Experience

We had an excellent experience with this community. My mom was very happy during her time with the community.

Mom Is Adjusting Well

My mom is enjoying her new home here, she gets to live in an impeccable clean community and gets rides to her doctor appointments. The staff are very helpful and always nice and welcoming. Mom wants to try activities but she is a little shy and hopefully her new friends will get her to participate. My mom thinks the food is okay, at times she does not like the flavor or quality of the food. Otherwise, my mom is happy and I would recommend this community

Heritage place gets my recommendation!!

I have not had a lot of interaction with the staff but they were very nice when we moved mom in. The food is good and there are a variety of healthy choices. The community is clean and well maintained. Mom has only been there a month so she has not participated in many of the activities entered.

It's very nice, he is enjoying it.

It's very nice, he is enjoying it. They have done a good job. The people are lovely and the residents are very nice, when they come down to dinner they are professionally dressed. The professionalism the activities, the food, I would give them a five. I have been very pleased.

Very nice place

I think they do a great job overall at Heritage Place! It's a nice looking facility, and the people seem very friendly! I've heard some complaints from my loved ones about the food, but overall it has been a very positive experience.

Heritage Place

Our grandmother has been here one month. So far we have been pleased with the staff politeness, cleanliness, and the varied selection of activities. One of the things we observed while checking Heritage Place out is that the residents all seem to be in good spirits.

Overall, it was a great place and I would choose this one.

I am still looking at several places, but when I went to this community it really made me like it a lot compared to other places I have been to. I like the idea that this community has a membership for a gym that is close by. It is a short walk, but they do offer transportation as well. The appearance was great. Apartments were nice and when you walk into the entrance of the building, there is a beautiful atrium. There are 3 meals included every day. The cleanliness is very good, nothing negative. Friendliness of the staff was very good. The value of the Heritage was excellent compared to other places I've seen such as Town village which does not offer continuing care. The marketing person I talked with was very good by the way. I believe I would find plenty of activities suitable for me such as entertainment and happy hour. I only looked at the independent living portion so I don't really know about the care services. Overall, it was a great place and I would choose this one.

So far things have gone well but with recent changes Mom will be making use of the transportation services provided. So I'm really hoping that will be sufficient for her needs. Mom is happy with the apartment in the independent living section and she likes the food. There is a nice variety.

My parents moved in here and they seem to be pretty happy with it.

My parents moved in here and they seem to be pretty happy with it. I don't really get any complaints. Everything seems to be working out just fine, and they are content. It's clean and the staff is friendly.

They are fabulous.

They are fabulous. They are doing great. It's new and beautiful. The staff is wonderful. If you have concerns they address them right away. The food is good, but the residents seem to think the service is a little slow. Other than that we have no complaints at all.

Nice place, very large rooms for the price!

Things have gone very well with Heritage Place! Everyone here has been so nice to my parents! The staff are all helpful and so friendly! It's a nice looking, well kept community, and you get a very large room for the price! My one suggestion is that they could train their weekend staff a little better. My parents moved in on a weekend and there were a few things they had to wait until Monday to get set up.

We are very pleased with Heritage place.

We are very pleased with Heritage place. I don't have any concerns or anything. We are just very pleased with them, I would score them very highly! We give them a five all the way.

Excellent Value

The food's not very good. I think they're breaking in a new cook. They've had a lot of complaints and they're trying to do something about it. I guess we didn't get here at the right time.

I think the value is excellent. The cost of Heritage Place was way cheaper than any other comparable place. It's a beautiful place and well kept. We're very pleased with it. Everything that we've dealt with has been pretty good. The company that does the medications is a completely different company that comes in and does that. We've had a few problems. I guess that's normal but they've been ironed out.

Wouldn't Negotiate on Price

It's close to where we live and close to the hospital but it was too expensive and they weren't willing to negotiate. They didn't even say we'll see if we can work something out. They were pretty firm on their price.

This is probably the one i ...

This is probably the one i will choose in this area. will interview when construction site is completed.

I loved this place. The staff was top...

I loved this place. The staff was top notch as well!

Heritage Place is conveniently located on the Huguley Hospital campus just 10 minutes south of downtown Fort Worth.

We are an independent-living retirement community dedicated to the well-being, growth, and enrichment of the retired seniors who call our community home. Leave the cooking, cleaning, bills, and maintenance to us as you discover the freedom and luxury of retirement living.