Westmore Senior Living - Westworth Village, TX

[Removed] did a fantastic job in conducting our tour. Everything was explained perfectly including several different scenarios that may best fit our specific needs. The facilities were outstanding and could be a place one could call home. The tour was a job well done!

Wonderful!

My mother has been staying at Westmore Senior Living for about six weeks now, and it has been a fantastic experience so far. The food is delicious, and the portions are almost too big they give you so much. The staff is Friendly and accommodating as well, and they have so many activities for residents to participate in such as Bingo, shows, and art classes. There’s even an in-house beauty parlor! The facility itself is very well maintained, clean, and tidy. I would absolutely recommend Westmorland to others, as we have been so impressed with the community so far.

Finding Out About the Community

We had a main goal to pick a better and convenient community. I called to see if they were a fit to tour. They were not as close as I had hoped and we found a closer community to the family so we decided to not continue with the tour.The information I got from them was helpful.

This is beautiful and new. Had a great tour, everyone was friendly. This would have been a great choice if it had been closer to family members to visit.

A nice tour

This is a beautiful looking community. The people seem nice and they seem to offer some nice amenities. They offer some nice activities including exercise classes. This community is for independent, assisted living and memory care. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

A nice looking community

This is a newer community and we thought it was really nice. The person that took us on tour was nice and friendly. This community was a little higher cost and they do charge separately for additional services needed.

Nice tour. Got all the info I needed.

I toured!!

I also toured Westmoor Senior Living. It was a nice facility and the person that took me around was fantastic. The only reason we did not choose them was that we had to go with the least expensive place, but other than that, this was a very good option for anyone.

One of the nicest places in the area

The staff have been very supportive. The only concern is that the chef left right after my parents moved in so they currently have rotating chefs and the food is not always good. They offer daily activities and my parents like movie night. The community is fantastic and well taken care of. The size of the apartments are good and this community is in a good location for us. The grounds are beautiful and I would recommend this community.

I took a tour!

My tour of Westmore Senior Living went well. The tour guide that took me around was friendly and knowledgeable. Th facility was clean and seemed to be in pretty good shape. It was a good experience, but not the best fit for my father at the moment.

Friendly people!!

I also had a good tour of Westmore Senior Living. The facility was clean in maintained well. When I visited, the tour guide was friendly and answered all fo my questions, it was a good experience but not the best fit for my father at the moment.

The location of this facility is a negative because it takes my parents further away from the area where they want to stay.

Large community!

The Westmore Senior Living was a nice community. During my tour, I noticed it was very clean and well maintained. The staff was all very friendly. The reason we did not choose this community is because it was bigger than we wanted, We were looking for a more personable small place.

Comfort For Mom!!

I would highly recommend the Westmore Senior Living because they have done a great job in taking care of my mother. The staff is all very nice, the place is warm and beautiful. The food is always satisfactory. We have no complaints, it's a great place.

My Father is Doing Well at This community

My father is doing very well here at this community. Everything has worked out very well for him here. This is a lovely community. We have had a great experience at this community so far. The staff is great, they have been helpful and kind. He is very pleased with the meals, the food is very good. I know he is safe and in good hands here. He has a beautiful patio that over looks the local country club, which is a big plus for him. I would recommend this community, it is lovely community.

An Excellent Community!

The staff was excellent to my loved one. In the final days they made my loved one as comfortable as possible. The staff also kept me updated all the time on how my loved one was doing. I would recommend this community to a friend or family member.

Unhappy at Westmore.

My mother-in-law has lived there for 9 months and simply hates the place. Very few of the services promised actually happen. They get the charges wrong, the food is inedible (confirmed by my wife) and the staff is unsupervised since there is no Dircector running the operation. Apparently this has been an ongoing issue with the place. We are now looking to find another facility. So sad since the facility has such potential but so poorly managed by the corporation. My wife has discussed the idea several times with staff but with no improvements.

Wouldn't recommend

Our experience with Westmore was not a very good one. During the time my loved one was there they went through quite a few management changes, and the care staff just seemed disorganized and not very friendly.Maybe things are better now, but based on our experience I would not recommend it.

Beautiful facility with options for any level of care. They were VERY knowledgable about the level of care my father needs and how they would take care of him.

An Okay Experience So Far

I'am still adjusting to this community, so far everything is working out pretty well. The staff have been pretty kind, they are very helpful. The residents have been very friendly and welcoming. I have made some new friends. Maybe with some time I would recommend this community.

Very nice but not in my price range

A Very Nice Place

Westmore Senior Living is a very nice place. It is always clean and the staff are very nice and attentive to all my dad's need. The staff also did their best to make Dad comfortable and welcomed at all times. There were some activities available and the food is excellent. I chose this community because it was more close to me. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for very good care.

Great place for my parents

The people who live there are wonderful, friendly as well as the welcoming staff. So many activities and fun for all to experience. A wonderful community for my parents!!

Downhill slide

When we first moved my mother in several months ago, things were wonderful. Since that time there has been a complete turn around with the staff and the care has been awful. No one answers the button when you push it and my mother says she waits all day for help. When I approach the nurses about the problems, no one seems to care that my mother is unhappy and I don't see any changes. On more than one occasion, I have witnessed the management and nurse supervisor speak very poorly and rude to the other staff. Very disappointed in the changes being made, they are certainly not for the better

Jennifer Malloy

Thank you for sending us your concerns, we take them very seriously. I would like to set up a time to meet with you in person and address your review. Answering our emergency response system and our resident needs is of most importance to us and will not go without immediate attention. This is not the norm of our resident care and will be investigated immediately. Please contact me directly at [removed] or [removed].

Dara Brown
Vice President of Operations and Sales

It's going really, really well. We are very pleased.

It's going really, really well. We are very pleased. She is happy. Everything has gone really well. The food is fabulous, they have a chef, and there are lots of choices. It's very clean, they clean her room once a week and empty her trash every day. They kind of went out of their way to make sure that we had someone that would work with our Long term health care. One of the main reasons we chose them is that they have a nurse or an LVN on site 24 hours a day.

over all 5 star rating. I would recommend this facility to other families as well. the staff is nice and very helpful with all their needs. It is very clean!

Seems like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one, and I thought Westmore Senior Living looked like a very nice place, overall! The facility is brand new, well kept, and seemed very clean! The staff were all very friendly and professional, and it looked like the residents were happy and well cared for.

The activity going on was more for younger, older people

I visited here looking for something that would work for my mom. The Westmore was absolutely clean, and the people were nice. The activity going on was more for younger, older people, and not really appropriate for my mother. She is much older, and wouldn't be able to participate in the calisthenics they were doing.

Going well so far

So far things have gone well with Westmore Senior Living. It's a new, nice looking place, and all of the staff I have spoken with have been friendly and professional. The only real issue I have noticed is that it seems to be somewhat lacking when it comes to activities.

Very friendly and great!

It has been an excellent program for my mom. Since she has Alzheimer's, the transition is could've been really difficult, but they were great about everything. They are very friendly and they work well with us and my mother.

very nice

It is a brand new facility and is very nice and wonderful. If there were to be any criticism it would be that when we first moved in there, there were a few things that were not 100% ready to go, but they staff has been very friendly and accommodating and it has been a very good overall experience.

very nice place, excellent food

It is a very nice facility at Westmore Senior Living, and the food there is just unbelievable! Everybody there is just super nice, and it shows that they genuinely care. I can't think of anything they could do better.

Brand new. Like a five star resort. Incredible food. Great caring staff. Awesome place!

Review of Westmore Senior Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Westworth Village, TX

Still under construction. Rooms good size. Nice finishing touches so far.