Quail Park of Granbury - Granbury, TX

I toured this community

I went on a tour at this community. The staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It seemed very crowded to me. It was a little further out than I wanted.It was nice and clean. I would recommend families tour this community before making a decision.

Parents are settling in

This community has gone above and beyond to accommodate my mom and they treat them with dignity.
They have worked compassionately and effectively, the communication between them and I is wonderful. The staff is very kind. They have homestyle food that is good and tasty and plenty of it. They enjoy all the daily activities like bingo for my mom in the memory care and lots of musical groups and different types of parties. The outdoor area is nicely decorated. I would recommend this community.

Comfortable tour!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my tour of this place for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available for all of the residents. It was just not the right location for her in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Review of Quail Park of Granbury - Granbury, TX

Toured last week new memory unit to open soon clean and nice. More expensive than others

Good care, overall

The care has been good overall, it seems about the same as most places of this type, not really outstanding in any way. I do appreciate that they've been good about communication, and always get in touch quickly if any issues come up. However, I've heard fairly regular complaints from my loved one and others who live in the facility about the food, so some improvements could definitely be made there.

The staff is very welcoming and accom...

The staff is very welcoming and accommodating to both my mother and her guests.

Good overall, but had some bad experiences

My loved one was not here long, due to a few issues, but from what we saw during her short stay they do a good job with the care overall. The staff are friendly, they keep the place clean, and the care they provide is good. The issue we had was that we did not know that the memory care patients were mixed in with the assisted living residents, and having residents with such severe care needs in close proximity was just too big a shock for a woman who had been living in her own home for so long.
We also had an issue where although she gave a month notice when she decided to move out, they claimed she did not and tried to charge her for an extra month. It took 4 months of fighting it, even with the some of the staff arguing on our side, to get that charge refunded.

Not Inviting

We looked at this place. I thought it just looked a little big dark. It wasn't inviting.

The warm and cozy feeling that this p...

The warm and cozy feeling that this place gave me, was just what I was looking for! The residents were all so happy and loving toward me and one another. The apartments were nice and neat. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The seem to really know their residents. I thought it was a great place!

nice big rooms, deal with va for tran...

nice big rooms, deal with va for transition to assisted living

Nestled on a hillside in the charming community of Granbury, Quail Park Retirement Village offers casually elegant independent retirement and assisted living. From our ideal location and beautiful interior to our Signature Dining and life enhancement activities, every detail has been thoughtfully planned as “Simply the Best” for senior living in the greater Granbury area. The gracious surroundings in which our residents live provide the comfort of home, and the abundant amenities offer freedom from worry without loss of independence.

Quail Park’s independent living community offers one- and two-bedroom apartments that open up to beautiful courtyards. We provide three meals daily, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation, life enhancement activities which focus on the social/mental/spiritual/physical aspects of our residents, complimentary laundry facilities, emergency communication system, and all utilities are included in except phone.

Magnolia Court Assisted Living at Quail Park offers spacious one-bedroom apartments with walk-in closets and barrier-free showers. Our assisted living program is designed to meet all our residents’ needs as they age and require increasing assistance. We strive to help each resident engage in living well, to the best of their abilities, while being sensitive to each individual’s personal choices, independence and dignity.