Lakestone Terrace - Granbury, TX

Apparently meals are not provided with the cottages. The pictures of floor plans provided on the website are difficult to determine size and features. Older facility--average age of resident's is 80--several over 100.

Room For Improvement, But Father Is Well

My father is doing pretty well since his move to this community. I do feel comfortable with his move to this community. The only concern we have had is when he first toured the community, he was told that he would have a nice size cottage with a back yard space. He was not placed in that cottage, the cottage he currently lives in is smaller than the one he was shown. He has a dog that he loves, and hopefully they are able to accommodate with giving him a bigger cottage. He doesn't the lunch, and dinner meals, they need improvement. If they are not able to accommodate in the areas we need them to, my father will be looking into other community's.

Our Prayers were Answered

I believe timing is everything! My mother was visiting with me and my two sisters when we decided to check out Senior Living in Granbury. With the quick actions of A Place For Mom, Senior Advisor [Removed] set up a lunch and tour of the Lakestone Terrace Senior Living facility next day. We all were overwhelmed with the genuine hospitality of the Marketing Director, [Removed] and the thorough tour and information received. My mother could not believe the happiness and friendliness of the residents!! We left that day, not knowing my mother would say next day she wanted to sale her home and move to Lakestone Terrace. [Removed], the Senior Director met with us next day to sign lease. My Mother has been living in her new home going on three weeks and we could not be happier, thanks to "A Place For Mom!"

Beautiful Lake!

Everything has been wonderful and very good here. We are super satisfied with the place. We even have a real chef and the food is delicious. The community is always clean and neat. The staff has been wonderful and we love that the lake is right in front of us. Also we enjoy the boat rides and the convenience that they are next to everything.

The Community for Dad

It is going very well here for my dad. He feels comfortable being on his own and does not participate much in the activities here. The staff are good and give very good care. They housekeeping are maintaining his room good and nothing has been lost. My dad is pretty satisfied with meals that is served.

I loved everything about Lakestone. carol had so much info.& how to meet our needs.Food was good,all the people we saw were very happy living there.It had everything to meet anyone's needs. it is a must see & we won't forget it.Carol was able to purport how much she cared &could help us.I learned a lot about how things worked.

Wonderful Experience

REALLY NICE PLACE!!!! Nothing like I expected!
Beautiful grounds.....
Nicest people and staff....
The food and dining area is top notch....

I am very pleased with
Lakestone Terrace. I'd recommend it to anyone. 😊

Stephanie

Great place to live

Lakestone is a wonderful community. Beautiful lakefront, great food, close to shopping & friendly staff.

They are pretty good, I like them, they are just super sweet.

They are pretty good, I like them, they are just super sweet. No complaints about food, or laundry or anything like that. It's been pretty smooth so far.

Wonderful staff

Things have really worked out well at Lakestone Terrace as far as I know. The staff is wonderful there. So far, we do not have any complaints about the staff or the facility.

very comfortable place to be.

We toured Lakestone Terrace and were planning on moving in. Unfortunately my husband did take a turn for the worst and he is now in hospice care. The facility itself was nothing luxurious but it was really homey feeling. It had an excellent exercise facility. I was looking forward to living there. I thought it would be a very comfortable place to be.

It seems like a good place for them.

It seems like they are doing a good job. The reason the cleanliness gets a four is because there are cobwebs and birds nests and the like on the outside.

Peace & Comfort

We were at a point on not knowing if we should look for something for our 87 year Father who had been living with us for 1 1/2 yrs. WE moved him from FL to TX.
I called A Place for Mom, just to see what it was all about.
The specialist that was assigned to us was very caring and understanding though I am sure she has heard the same story over and over.
She sent me information and said some of the places might called. I received a call from the sister facility of Lakestone , Waterview and after a conversation she mentioned Lakestone and what it offered.
It wasn't until 2 weeks later we stopped for a visit on a whim , no appt or any notices, We were so impressed and thought this is where our loved one should be. This is independent living so we were not really looking for care facility yet, but they offered Life Alert type system and do check on residents every day which we like.

They were as nice as can be and I liked the place.

They were as nice as can be and I liked the place. I liked the apartment. I had eaten lunch when I came to visit, the man who ran the kitchen came and said hello and knew my name. Lots of people came to introduce themselves, it was very nice. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to go there, it was an insurance issue. It's a lovely place.

Finding the Perfect Fit

We considered a number of options and are very happy with our selection of Lakestone Terrace. It was one of the nicest places we saw and was reasonably priced. We are glad we decided to expand our search to include Granbury, Texas.

Visited with my parents tod...

Visited with my parents today. They liked it and to my surprise, mom said once we switch them to an insurance plan that covers them in this area, she is ready to move. Friday I'll make calls to find them a great Medicare plan. My only concern now is distance. I want to explore other options closer than 45 minutes it takes me to Granbury.

Answer to my prayers

This facility has been the answer to my prayers. I suddenly realized it was time to move my mom from independent living in her own home to something more. I didn't really know exactly what that was. I visited Lakestone Terrace and realized this was exactly what I was looking for. I quickly moved my mom in and she is so happy. It is a great relief to have her in a place where I feel she is safe, well cared for and happy. I could not be more pleased.

We Like It

We really like it. The people are very nice and it has a very pleasant atmosphere. There are lots of activities available to us. They take scenic tours in the local are. The reason we chose this one was that it gives more services for the money. It's about $1000 a month cheaper than the one that we liked in North Carolina but this gives us 3 meals a day. We like that it's not exclusively for rich people. It's more for regular folks. The hallways are very wide and there is lots of light. It's an airy place.

Seemed to me like this was another ve...

Seemed to me like this was another very nice property. It had every amenity that you would expect, and everything was in good shape. I would certainly feel good about placing my mother here. Staff seemed to know residents and everyone seemed happy. Food looked and smelled delicious, we were there during lunch.

The Estates was wonderful. The priva...

The Estates was wonderful. The private villas on the lake were just big enough to be comfortable and the view was so pleasing. The main house was clean and very well maintained. The location of the entire complex is very close to a main street and yet still very quiet. Many of the shared living quarters (library) have views of the lake. This is one I would consider.

small room, extra for cable, classy l...

small room, extra for cable, classy look, happy residents

This one offers a lot of amenities th...

This one offers a lot of amenities that Mom would never use. But I like it for ME SOMEDAY!

The Estates on Lake Granbury, Inc. is an Independent Residential Residence facility located in delightful North Central Texas. Our campus includes 87 apartments and 17 cottages. Many of our units face the shores of beautiful Lake Granbury.

Our all-inclusive program in the main building has attracted new residents from across the nation.

Our apartments range in size from 340 sq.ft to an amazing 1400 sq.ft. Our cottages range from 1138 to 1438 sq.ft.

We are located just off Hwy 377,which makes shopping and errands quite easy!

Our staff does the onery work while you do the living. Athough we cannot help with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, feeding, medications or toileting. We can cook, clean,entertain, transport and become a family member to you and your loved ones.