Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge - McKinney, TX

Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge - McKinney, TX has yet not published prices.

Impressive Director who is there for the right reasons.

I toured this facility recently looking for a place for my parents. Although they did not have any vacancies at the time, I will be watching for availabilty here. The Director, [name removed], spent about two hours with me educating me on the industry and describing options for my parents. Her attitude and standards for senior care are based on what she would want for her own parents. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and enthusiasm for providing high quality care for seniors. Not only would I place my parents with her, she would be the first person I would ask for advice on senior care.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with Emerald Cottages of Stonebridge! The cottages are comfortable and well appointed, and the community has a lot to offer! We really enjoy all the activities and events. They took everyone on a bus tour to see all the Christmas lights, which I thought was very nice! I also really appreciate how on top of things the maintenance man is, he is very good at his job. We would highly recommend this place!

Great place to live!

This is the best senior community we've seen. The apts are very nice - like a small house. The other residents are very friendly, and [Removed] does a great job planning activities. It is well worth the price, and senior housing goes.

This place is terrific! The cottages are super nice, roomy, and convenient, and beautifully designed. The neighbors couldn't be nicer, and even our dogs like it.

Check out Emerald Cottages

Emerald Cottages is the perfect place for Seniors who still need living space and don't want to live in an apartment surrounded by dozens (or hundreds) of people. The Cottages are semi-detached, with a porch, some lawn, garage (as well as 2 bedrooms and baths, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room.)There is a club house for socializing, and scheduled activities. Meals can be purchased at a very reasonable price from the nursing home next door. A complete medical facility is a 4 minute walk from your front door. It is a wonderful home for still active seniors in a beautiful Texas town.

Small Nice Community

This community is nice. We did not want to have a community where we could not down size if needed at a later time. The staff was nice and friendly . We found it to be more expensive then what we were looking for. Highly recommended.

A community with care.

This is a good community for independent community living. Very safe and being able to live on my own. A very friendly community and everyone knows each other. Nice neighbours to have around.I would recommend it for others that want to be on there own in a safe and friendly environment.

They have been really awesome, through the whole process.

They have been really awesome, through the whole process. It's a brand new facility, and they are really friendly, and really helpful! We like them a lot.