Alexis Estates Gracious Retirement Living - Allen, TX

Alexis Estates Gracious Retirement Living - Allen, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Alexis Estates

I cannot express enough gratitude towards this community! Every manager, every housekeeper, every waitstaff, everyone involved here is top of the line! How incredible it is and rewarding to see my 88 yr old mother thriving as I haven't seen her do in 5 years. The fellowship and camaraderie between staff and residents is outstanding. That you from the bottom of my heart. This establishment answered prayers.

Review of Alexis Estates

Ideal place for my needs. Apartment housekeeping and maintenance has been good. Food service is reliable and you do not have to cook or clean up. Good experience in living so far.

Review of Alexis Estates

I love living here and I have no plans to leave - unless they take on strict rules. I have a sweet little dog and love that dogs are welcome here, & I always clean up after him to show my appreciation!

Review of Alexis Estates

I am loving living here. I have my privacy when I want or need it, but always someone to talk to or something to do. Your choice. I don't have to shop, cook or do dishes. my daughter calls it my resort. No pressure from anyone. My apt is cleaned for me once a week. Hope I can stay indefinitely.

Review of Alexis Estates

I have been very happy here. I have been treated with respect and love. The programs keep me in touch with others and that is good. Food for the most part is fine and I enjoy it. It is much better than another facility where I was. I really am pleased with everything.

Clean:
- housekeeping service for individual apartments
- cleanliness of facility is beyond reproach
Food:
- varied menurs for 3 meals a day as well as snacks and beverages available 24/7
- quality food results in great taste and good nutrition - always choices!
Activities:
- many varied and interesting activities
- lovely attempt to include everyone
-safe and reliable transportation
Safety:
- every detail of the physical facility is planned for the residents physical safety
- having managers that live here give assurance that help is always available.
Staff:
- all staff members from managers to housekeepers are well trained in their duties
- every staff member greets you by name and with a genuine smile
- managers make themselves available to residents and listen to their concerns and suggestions

Review of Alexis Estates

I enjoy being at Alexis Estates. I feel like I am with family. People are friendly and caring. If ill, all friends check on you to be sure you have help you need. The staff here is one of a kind! Always ready to help here at all times. Food is plenty. What ever you want, they try to give you.

Review of Alexis Estates

What a good place to live. With all the activities to use and do and with good managers always helpful to help. Everyone loves each other and helpful and gets along good. It just like one big happy family here. Food good. Been here 15 months and love it. Last place to live, so no more moving.

Review of Alexis Estates

We lived between Plano and Allen and needed to be close to family, and moved here from the Rio Grande Valley, McAllen, TX. We came in April 2011 we began looking at different areas and decided we were still too young for this. In 2015 we moved to [removed] but close to family, but was not happy. In Oct 2017 we moved here and dearly love the place and area. A most happy place. Have had a few health problems

Review of Alexis Estates

I toured Alexis looking for my mom and I was very impressed. I work in the industry in AL and give them an A!

Review of Alexis Estates

Everyone here is very friendly and most appear to be happy here.
Attendees here very courteous and helpful. I enjoy visiting with everyone that lives. I myself am happy here.

Very clean.
Mgmt pay attention to residents' requests
Good - varied menu
Many senior veterans
Staff friendly (including visit staff)
Centrally located (near shops, etc)

Review of Alexis Estates

This is a wonderful community to live in. Everyone is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. I enjoy being able to fellowship with the other residents during dinner and the many activities available to us. It is like being home and having a great family.

Review of Alexis Estates

Love it here, management very helpful and so nice. Everyone of residents look out for each other. I hope we will have many years here as a resident.

Review of Alexis Estates

Corps approve to SeniorService, in my opinion is No 1 in the industry. I would like to see the story of how Hawthorn was founded, on some of the handouts for tours.

Review of Alexis Estates

Enjoy meeting nice people, playing different games each day, oh! Yes, I really like the exercise each day. one thing I like here is there is someone to cook and clean for me. I am very happy here at Alexis Estates.

Review of Alexis Estates

Life is full of transitions! As I am nearing the end of my life cycle, Alexis Estates has met all the basic requirements needed to live our a good life. I have called this community my home since August 2017. The friendliness of the staff and residents was evidence of a good environment, Alexis Estates offers the lowest apartment rent, amenities, meals, housekeeping, activities, transportation, and a variety of entertainment. Alexis Estates definitely has a 5 star rating!

Beautiful community, welcoming residents, great dining options, and wide variety of activities. We were frustrated after a 3 hour tour that we couldn't get a direct answer about rental rates.

Impressive facility and staff very helpful. Location is good for us. 2 br with balcony would be our choice but that would be a waiting list behind residence wanting to move up.