Landon Ridge at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Review of Landon Ridge

Comfortable, safe, well-run, good meals

Review of Landon Ridge

I have lived here a year and I love it. The floor plans are roomy. It has a community feel. Lots of activities. Very friendly staff. Something for everyone. Pet friendly.

Review of Landon Ridge

While still independent, I wanted to rid myself of daily cooking and cleaning. Landon provides that plus a full social life and not costing an arm and a leg. Great monetary value, friendly people, wonderful dining and all the amenities within steps of my apartment.

Review of Landon Ridge

I have lived at Landon Ridge for three years and enjoy each day. There is lots to do here, and the staff is very good and looks after each tenant. You feel most everyone is like family.

Great activities. Good meals. Great friendship

Review of Landon Ridge

I have lived here 2 1/2 years. I love it. There is a lot of activities to keep me busy. I enjoy the bus trips.

Review of Landon Ridge

Found upon by daughter and love it very much. Everyone is so friendly and helpful

Review of Landon Ridge

We have lived in this community over a year and are extremely over a year and are extremely happy here. We have made many new friends and all our needs are met. We highly recommend this type of living for seniors.

Review of Landon Ridge

My husband and I moved into this community because we wanted to improve our quality of life. We have found new friends, new activities, both physical and social, and a strong sense of family. We have a lovely, well maintained apartment. The staff is patient, attentive and awesome.

Fantastic place to live

Review of Landon Ridge

A very good community food wise, activity wise, and friendly. The accommodations are very good. Very good services.

Review of Landon Ridge

We have lived here almost a year. The staff, housekeeping, maintenance, and dining area all try to do whatever is needed by any resident. Although some have left during this past year, we do not know of anyone leaving because they were unhappy here - moves were to be closer to family or to assisted living. There are activities to chose and lots of bright throughout the buildings.

Review of Landon Ridge

This AL facility is "first class". My mother was in AL for over 2 years before we moved her into memory care. She was treated with dignity and respect. She was very well cared for and loved. The staff is wonderful and surroundings are beautiful and comfortable. It was a good decision to move her to Landon Ridge.

Review of Landon Ridge

My tour was conducted in a very professional manor. My son was with me and concurred. The receptionist was great, the lobby area comfortable and well appointed. I felt at home. I had lunch was there, the food was very good and the dining room very inviting. Having been in the AL marketing director position in Tucson for 23 years I am more critical than most prospects. However I thought that Kelly was great and not too pushy but definitely did perfect close. When I need assisted living I will move there.

Review of Landon Ridge

I was very impressed with the memory care center which is what I was interested in for my husband. It was home like, very nice rooms, a large area for activities and the outdoor area was something that my husband would enjoy. In the end the location was not very convenient for me as I will be moving to San Antonio to be closer to family and want to live near them. Kelly had an excellent presentation.

Review of Landon Ridge

The panel did a very good analysis of our new home. I observed the audience and they appeared to be impressed. My daughter spent a year looking for my new home and I couldn’t be more happy at our selection.

Love Love Love the one bedroom apartment and the community areas. [Removed] was wonderful. This is individual living so I think my father will need a little more oversight. The location is also not convenient for all of my siblings to visit. Very nice.

Michael Dorazio

Thank you for the kind words and we are excited that you came out and found this wonderful community. I certainly understand the location challenges but I would like the opportunity to see what we can do to make this work for your Dad. Please give us a call when you can.

The Best Floor Plans and Amenities

The sales team and the front desk workers at Landon Ridge are excellent, and I really like the facility as a whole. The place is new, clean, and for the price, I feel it has the best floor plans and amenities of any of the other communities we saw. The food is good here, and my loved one raves and raves about it, which is great because he's a bit hard to please with food. I also love that he is able to maintain a good social life here, and he has been enjoying meeting new people and participating in the church services there. I would recommend Landon Ridge to others.

Best place for the cost

The reason we did not give this community five stars is due to the food. They do offer a continental breakfast and lunch. The lunches are hit and miss on how good they are. The lunches are a little expensive unless you buy into a package. We had a great experience with the marketing staff. They do a phenomenal job with the activities and the staff are awesome. They have a nice open floor plan and there is a lot of walking involved. I would recommend this community without hesitation.

Tour for care

We toured this community for my mom's care. We liked the rooms and the environment was beautiful. She liked the menu and the staff. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of love.

Grandmother is Well in This Community

Everything is working out great for my grandmother with her move to this community. It has been a good experience, and we really like this community. She is safe, and in good hands. This is a community we would recommend, it is working out well for our family.

Very nice place!

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was a very nice facility. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. They showed us around the building and it was a good experience.

Pleasant Tour!

The community at the Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was very pleasant. The staff were very helpful and explained everything very well to us. They were able to address all of our concerns. The community is nicely kept and clean throughout.

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was such a positive and upbeat experience as we visited many places here in San Antonio for our Mother. Mr. [Removed] met with us and explained this great new idea of independent living with an option of the "Bridge Program." This program is great for those seniors that do not need all the care that assisted living gives, but may need some or limited care and still maintain there independence. Just what I thought my Mother-in-law would like. Each staff member that we saw greeted us with a smile and a "hello." It was definitely a family atmosphere. The facility was beautiful and well maintained. Each apartment, had a balcony with a view and yes, good size living spaces another great idea for those that might have a hard time down sizing and want or need extra space. I was very impressed with the Chef who listened to the residents and what they wanted to eat, good home cooking meals, and that is what they are getting. She is young, energetic and ready to listen to all the residents. The activity directors had many residents involved and excited. All in all, this place was great. Thank you

Kudos for Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch location, price, amenities, and staff professionalism are what sold my parents.

This newly constructed facility is nearby (less than 5 minutes by car) to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Easy access to a major highway and main thoroughfare make travel a breeze.

Alamo Ranch was the only community we visited (we visited 10 facilities) to offer a la carte dining pricing. This option helped keep the monthly rate lower.

Alamo Ranch has all the expected amenities, such as an exercise room, beauty salon & barber shop, theater, craft room, library, and internet kiosk. The activity director provides excellent programs designed to meet resident needs. Alamo Ranch also has something we didn't expect: a very large and fully enclosed all-season swimming pool!

As with all senior living communities, Alamo Ranch takes pride in providing a safe and secure living environment. The professional staff and maintenance personnel go the extra mile to ensure resident safety and satisfaction. Quick response and resolution to issues is commonplace.

Overall, my parents are very happy residents of Watercrest at Alamo Ranch. Two thumbs up!

I found the Watercrest for my father when he moved to San Antonio from Ohio. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and the cost is very reasonable. There is genuine care for the needs of the residents. My father has a very active and fun life there.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

I am very proud to be part of this community. I am treated with respect by all of the staff.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Very nice community. Shunter was very helpful. This is the best community I've seen in San Antonio. Great Dining Room!

I love it here!

Excellent

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Rick was very helpful to us during our visit. We really enjoyed lunch and your community is beautiful. Very interested in leasing there.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Good, friendly, staff easy to talk to

Thank you!!

Beautiful facility - great staff -

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

More housekeeping staff would be nice - staff is very helpful!

Have been here sense beginning and have had some ruff spots but seems to be getting better -
food could be improved -
P.S. Wendee is very helpful
P.S. Rick in marketing is great!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Considering that it's a new community - it's doing great! I love the design - the beauty of it. Also the location.

We mad our decision on all of the above with (location-location-location) being the most important.

Thanks!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Things are beginning to change for the better!

Hopefully, we will continue to see many more improvements. Better food!!

Kudos to Rick, Rebecca, and Wendy!

Fabulous!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

It has been a wonderful experience living here. Thank you for all you do for us in every way.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio

Enjoyed the tour. Community is beautiful and staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a senior living community to check them out.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

I love living in this community. Everyone is nice and respectful.

Watercrest - Alamo Ranch San Antonio

Great facility! Loved the location, the people were great!

The staff is super friendly and super helpful..

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch is an excellent place. They are really organized. The staff is super friendly and super helpful. The inside of the facility is really clean. The cleanliness, friendliness, value, care services, and activities are all excellent. This is a really nice community. I would recommend it to anyone. I am really pleased with the Watercrest. It has been an excellent experience. Five Stars.

Overall it's been good.

Overall it's been good. The food has been spotty. We were told that it was because a death in family of the main chef. We are watching to see if it improves when he comes back. All in all it's been pretty good. They are a new facility, and I think they just need to get their feet under them.

ENJOY, EMBRACE AND EXPERIENCE for yourself the warm hospitality, value, and high quality that await you at Watercrest at Alamo Ranch.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch is San Antonio's newest community for active adults. Conveniently located in the Alamo Ranch area (1604/Culebra Rd).

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch retirement living is a distinctive, independent living community developed to offer a lifestyle that reflects the taste, vitality, and vibrancy of today's active adult at a reasonable price.

Reserve your residence today!