Watercrest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

ENJOY, EMBRACE AND EXPERIENCE for yourself the warm hospitality, value, and high quality that await you at Watercrest at Alamo Ranch.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch is San Antonio's newest community for active adults. Conveniently located in the Alamo Ranch area (1604/Culebra Rd).

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch retirement living is a distinctive, independent living community developed to offer a lifestyle that reflects the taste, vitality, and vibrancy of today's active adult at a reasonable price.

Reserve your residence today!

Best place for the cost

The reason we did not give this community five stars is due to the food. They do offer a continental breakfast and lunch. The lunches are hit and miss on how good they are. The lunches are a little expensive unless you buy into a package. We had a great experience with the marketing staff. They do a phenomenal job with the activities and the staff are awesome. They have a nice open floor plan and there is a lot of walking involved. I would recommend this community without hesitation.

Tour for care

We toured this community for my mom's care. We liked the rooms and the environment was beautiful. She liked the menu and the staff. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of love.

Grandmother is Well in This Community

Everything is working out great for my grandmother with her move to this community. It has been a good experience, and we really like this community. She is safe, and in good hands. This is a community we would recommend, it is working out well for our family.

Very nice place!

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was a very nice facility. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. They showed us around the building and it was a good experience.

Pleasant Tour!

The community at the Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was very pleasant. The staff were very helpful and explained everything very well to us. They were able to address all of our concerns. The community is nicely kept and clean throughout.

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch was such a positive and upbeat experience as we visited many places here in San Antonio for our Mother. Mr. [Removed] met with us and explained this great new idea of independent living with an option of the "Bridge Program." This program is great for those seniors that do not need all the care that assisted living gives, but may need some or limited care and still maintain there independence. Just what I thought my Mother-in-law would like. Each staff member that we saw greeted us with a smile and a "hello." It was definitely a family atmosphere. The facility was beautiful and well maintained. Each apartment, had a balcony with a view and yes, good size living spaces another great idea for those that might have a hard time down sizing and want or need extra space. I was very impressed with the Chef who listened to the residents and what they wanted to eat, good home cooking meals, and that is what they are getting. She is young, energetic and ready to listen to all the residents. The activity directors had many residents involved and excited. All in all, this place was great. Thank you

Kudos for Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch location, price, amenities, and staff professionalism are what sold my parents.

This newly constructed facility is nearby (less than 5 minutes by car) to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Easy access to a major highway and main thoroughfare make travel a breeze.

Alamo Ranch was the only community we visited (we visited 10 facilities) to offer a la carte dining pricing. This option helped keep the monthly rate lower.

Alamo Ranch has all the expected amenities, such as an exercise room, beauty salon & barber shop, theater, craft room, library, and internet kiosk. The activity director provides excellent programs designed to meet resident needs. Alamo Ranch also has something we didn't expect: a very large and fully enclosed all-season swimming pool!

As with all senior living communities, Alamo Ranch takes pride in providing a safe and secure living environment. The professional staff and maintenance personnel go the extra mile to ensure resident safety and satisfaction. Quick response and resolution to issues is commonplace.

Overall, my parents are very happy residents of Watercrest at Alamo Ranch. Two thumbs up!

I found the Watercrest for my father when he moved to San Antonio from Ohio. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and the cost is very reasonable. There is genuine care for the needs of the residents. My father has a very active and fun life there.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

I am very proud to be part of this community. I am treated with respect by all of the staff.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Very nice community. Shunter was very helpful. This is the best community I've seen in San Antonio. Great Dining Room!

I love it here!

Excellent

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Rick was very helpful to us during our visit. We really enjoyed lunch and your community is beautiful. Very interested in leasing there.

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Good, friendly, staff easy to talk to

Thank you!!

Beautiful facility - great staff -

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

More housekeeping staff would be nice - staff is very helpful!

Have been here sense beginning and have had some ruff spots but seems to be getting better -
food could be improved -
P.S. Wendee is very helpful
P.S. Rick in marketing is great!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Considering that it's a new community - it's doing great! I love the design - the beauty of it. Also the location.

We mad our decision on all of the above with (location-location-location) being the most important.

Thanks!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

Things are beginning to change for the better!

Hopefully, we will continue to see many more improvements. Better food!!

Kudos to Rick, Rebecca, and Wendy!

Fabulous!

Review of Water Crest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio, TX

It has been a wonderful experience living here. Thank you for all you do for us in every way.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch - San Antonio

Enjoyed the tour. Community is beautiful and staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a senior living community to check them out.

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

I love living in this community. Everyone is nice and respectful.

Watercrest - Alamo Ranch San Antonio

Great facility! Loved the location, the people were great!

The staff is super friendly and super helpful..

The Watercrest at Alamo Ranch is an excellent place. They are really organized. The staff is super friendly and super helpful. The inside of the facility is really clean. The cleanliness, friendliness, value, care services, and activities are all excellent. This is a really nice community. I would recommend it to anyone. I am really pleased with the Watercrest. It has been an excellent experience. Five Stars.

Overall it's been good.

Overall it's been good. The food has been spotty. We were told that it was because a death in family of the main chef. We are watching to see if it improves when he comes back. All in all it's been pretty good. They are a new facility, and I think they just need to get their feet under them.