Golden Estates Rehab Center - San Antonio, TX

Nightmare

My father was their for rehab. The night nurse called SAPD because he kicked her. Turns out he kicked her because she hit his recently operated leg. She was removed from his care. Another night nurse refused to call an ambulance when I asked for one for my father. First of all, It took us about 35 minutes to locate her. She was outside on the patio on her cell phone. She said she was on the phone with a doctor. My father was in pain and she stated his vitals were normal and she had called the doctor who said it was not necessary to call an ambulance. We called an ambulance against medical advice. Thank God we did. My father's private area was so raw from where they would leave him in his own waste. We moved him out of there after that. They also gave my father melatonin against my consent. The nurse said he would yell at night. It was a nightmare.