Heritage Creek Assisted Living - San Antonio, TX

Staff is very helpful

Heritage Creek Assisted Living has been a wonderful place for our loved ones. It is a beautiful community that is very clean and well-kept. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. The staff has been very caring and friendly attentive to their care needs. They are very welcoming to us when we come and visit.

Husband is Well

My husband is doing well here at this community overall. The community looks great, and very well maintained. The staff is kind, and very helpful. All is well, and I'am pleased.

appearances are deceiving

disappointed. we thought it would be a great place for our mother. she really didn't get the help she needed. broke her hip while there and we don't know for how long she was there on the floor, now they want the full month when she wasn't there but 4 days. beautiful building but don't be deceived....it's a fancy hotel. that's all.

A Positive Community

This a very positive community. I could not say enough good things about it. Everything has worked out very well for my mother here at this community. My mother is doing very well here, she is being cared for well. Everyone here is great. The staff and the nurses are great. It has been a wonderful experience for us here.

Meal issues.

My dad has been at Heritage Creek about a month. The facility is very clean and staff friendly. Sometimes Dad has to ask several times for clean bath towels. Food is not good. I ate with Dad last week and pork chops had bones in them, were over seasoned. Elderly residents that have trouble cutting food so should serve boneless pork chops. Vegetable was either carrots or sweet potatoes, I couldn't tell, which were not cooked and had no flavor. I sat at the table with Dad and three others and all complained about how bad the food is without me asking them. Service was awful. Residents were served at different tables and food was not very hot when arrived. They would take plates to tables at random instead of serving a table at a time. Food has a lot of room for improvement,

This is already my favorite place. Lisa was very helpful and patient with all my questions during the tour. The facility is very clean and all the residents seemed happy and glad to be there.

This facility is one-year-old in this absolutely gorgeous it was the first on my list and unfortunately all the others were compared to it. In fact after dinner that night or you can took my wife over to take a quick look we ran into the owner if you got a quick tour of the facility but one of its staff. In addition to being gorgeous it only has a maximum of about 45 to 47 residence that's the noise level was in credibly lower than other facilities. On my scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 9 1/2 that's only because no place is perfect in price is a little bit higher than the rest but not much.

Best , best assisted living facility.

Heritage Creek staff are wonderful to my mother and to the other clients. The facility is fabulous. I live out of town and the facility hosted a wonderful Thanksgiving for residents and family, it was delicious and very heartwarming. They truely deliver a happy and loving, caring family environment. I am so happy my mother has found such a wonderful new home. She suffered a massive stroke one year ago and she has rehabilited fully while a resident here. I whole heartdedly recommend this facility for anyones aged parent.

Enter at your own risk

This is not a good place. Please don't take your family member here. The owners are abusive to staff and residents. They don't have a clue about what it means to be professional. Christina is the fakest person on the planet. They come across as people that love God and they don't. They blame the Director for there short coming and greed for money. They bully the residents so they are scared to talk to the state. No one wants to be there including the residents. The facility is lovely, but the the services are cramp. Enter at your own risk. They will not allow veterans.

It's a good place.

They come in everyday to clean. Our situation is such that activities are not something we use often, but I know that they do make an effort. They are patient and caring towards the residents, even in difficult situation, other families have commented on this to me. It's owned by a couple and they are there, on site. It's pretty new as well. I like the cleanliness, they don't have carpeting in the hallways, just in the rooms, they are wood floors in the hallway, it gives it a warm feeling, not institutional.

Nice, new and spacious. Ma...

Nice, new and spacious. May need more nursing staff, but since the facility is new, staff will probably increase!