Washington Crossing - Sioux Falls, SD

I like my new home

I like the feeling of the hominess here and my apt is very nice, the staff is very nice and they are attentive too. I enjoy going to the dining room for my meals and they offer 4 choices at each meal which is nice. I really like living in this community.

A Recommended Community!!

I think it's wonderful that the community has coffee and juice available 24 hours a day. There's a hair salon, convenient store and other amenities located close to the community. I am happy knowing that she is safe and surrounded by wonderful staff. I would highly recommend the community Washington Crossing to friends and family. The meals offered are very tasty and are presented well.

I think it's a nice place.

I think it's a nice place. It's a difficult transition, and there are little things, building quirks and things, but overall, they do a good job. The people are pretty nice, and it's clean, the food seems to be good, and they have lots of choices.

Comfortable facility

This is a nice, comfortable, clean facility. The staff is very nice and the building is always clean. Everyone here including the residents is very friendly and helpful. They helped make a difficult transition easier.

It's going very well.

It's going very well. It's kept clean, and the staff is friendly. I don't really have any concerns. They get one meal a day and it's probably adequate enough to have some for dinner too. We are pretty happy with it so far.

comfortable

We were very impressed with Washington Crossing. They have been very patient and friendly and just wonderful to deal with. They made my sister really comfortable and at home there.

Washington Crossing is Sioux Falls' premier independent senior living community. We are a local, independently owned and operated company with long standing ties to the Sioux Falls community. We take great pride in providing clean, comfortable retirement living to folks that want to be surrounded by friends in a quiet environment. Washington Crossing provides seniors with an alternative that allows them to eliminate the hassles of home ownership, incorporates social interaction within the community, the opportunity to remain completely independent if desired, and most importantly a sense of belonging. For many people, this also has been much more cost effective than the traditional option of moving to an assisted living center or a nursing home. Washington Crossing offers many convenience services to our residents such as housekeeping, 24 hour emergency call service, daily lunches served in our dining room, and many others that may be added to customize the wants and needs of our residents. We also have on-site home care services available if that may be a need or want that they have to help them continue living independently. There are many scheduled activities that take place in our community, which makes living here perfect for the active senior. Some of the activities that take place within our community are Wii bowling, projects in our woodworking shop, craft class, Billiards group, movies in our movie room, a senior fitness class that meets three times a week (conducted by a personal trainer), and of course many others that are often suggested and developed by the people who reside here.
Residents and staff within our community go ultimately above and beyond when it comes to welcoming new folks and helping them feel right at home. If you enjoy having the flexibility to live the life you choose in a friendly atmosphere, please consider joining our family today.