Brookdale Sioux City - Sioux City, IA

Brookdale Sioux City - Sioux City, IA has yet not published prices.

Great choice!!

My father has been in this community for about a month and a half now and he is very happy! He likes being independent, that was the biggest issue for him was being able to come and go when he wants. Also, he can put his tv as loud as he wants. The building is an older structure. If he complains about anything, they fix it or communicate it to me right away. For example, I bought him some sheets and he didn't like them, so the housekeeper lets me know so I could exchange them. The meals are provided.They have sign ups for if he wants to go out, they take him.

Friendly Residents!!

The residents have have been very welcoming to my loved one and have helped her adjust and become comfortable in her new living environment. They have a great activity program, my loved one has really enjoyed the different crafts they do. The food is good the only thing that my mother has requested is that the meats be cooked better.

Brookdale

When we arrived at Brookdale, [Removed] was there to greet us with a smile! She was upfront with pricing in the Independent Living area vs. Assisted Living. She was also correct about the food being fabulous! My mom chose to move to Brookdale, and so far she's very happy.

Large spacious rooms, good presentation

My Visit With My Parents

My visit with my parents went very well and everything is going fine for them. i saw that the community is clean for my parents and guests. The staff are caring people. We are happy with the care they provide. I joined my parents for lunch and I thought the food seemed fine. Activities are available too.

impressed with the cleanliness

I was impressed with the cleanliness at Brookdale Sioux City. Peggy had a few complaints about the staff. She liked Jackie. We had problems with activities. Some of them that were listed wouldn't always take place. I really liked the accountability they have there. Each patient has their own call button around their neck and it is computerized to be able to tell how quickly the staff came. Initially they had some kinks with it but once it was up and running I really appreciated that sytem. I personally liked the facility but Peggy had some issues.

Brookdale Sioux City offers exceptional senior living to residents of the greater Woodbury County, Iowa area. We are located in a quiet neighborhood in the north side of Sioux City and are close enough to downtown to enjoy all of the entertainment, dining and cultural activities available.

We are a very active community and our staff will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy all of the options available. Our activity calendar is based on resident interests and may include:

Happy hours
Tail gate parties
Yoga and weight lifting classes
Monthly themed dinners
Live musical entertainment
Ice cream socials
Outings for shopping and lunch
Evening at the symphony or theatre

Our apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and sizes. Some apartments have full kitchens, washer/dryer and a patio or deck. All apartments have private bathrooms, ample storage space and individual climate controls. Residents who still drive have access to our resident underground parking garage. Residents and families alike enjoy restaurant style dining room. Our chef specializes in homemade comfort food such as BBQ baby back ribs, pork tenderloin, grilled salmon and decadent desserts. We have a baker who comes in daily to make tempting treats like cinnamon rolls and pies.