Brookdale Wayne - Wayne, NE

Brookdale Wayne - Wayne, NE has yet not published prices.

Mom likes it here

This community treats mom like she is family and they are making sure she is adjusting well. The staff are really friendly. She enjoys all of the daily activities they have to offer. It is clean and maintained. They get 3 really good meals a day. And they have alternate choices if you want. The outdoor area is nice. I would recommend this community.

Positive

A Place for Mom helped me find a facility to move my 97 year old Mother to. They provided several potential care homes for my consideration. This was a big help in that there are over 400 such facilities in Albuquerque. Having help in sorting through all those options was a huge help. Casa de Paz stood out and was selected as the right fit for my Mom's condition. She has only been there for about two weeks, but she is receiving much better care there than she experienced in the assisted care facility she was in.

Brookdale's the Best

My mom has lived in the independent living section at Brookdale for about two years now. She absolutely loves it there! She has made many new friends and speaks very highly of the Brookdale staff. According to my mom and from what I have witnessed, the staff members are all very kind, caring and helpful. After visiting other senior living communities, there was no doubt that Brookdale was the place for mom. We are so glad that we chose Brookdale!

Its a family

They have bent over backwards for us

Gonna Be Nice Place To Live

We will be moving into this community very soon. It has been a pleasant process so far. The staff we met were very kind and friendly. The community looked great, everything was very well maintained. There are nice activities offered. I'am pretty sure we are going to enjoy our time here. This is a lovely community.

Nice, Homey Atmosphere

It had a very nice, homey atmosphere rather than a facility feel. The people were given whatever they wanted for breakfast. Just the atmosphere of the place was very friendly. I would highly recommend them. I was very pleased to have my mother there, I felt very secure.

Great facility,everything I was looki...

Great facility,everything I was looking for for Mom. Lots of interaction and stimulation and person to person care. My stress level is down knowing Mom is being cared for all of the time.

Brookdale Wayne is specially designed to meet the needs of adults, age 55 and over. Our modern, well appointed community with spacious grounds and friendly capable staff provides a home that gives you the independence and peace of mind you have looked forward to in your retirement years. A retirement alternative that requires no entrance fee, and offers quality independent living with a wide array of services to make your life easier. You are cordially invited to tour the most complete retirement community in the area. You’ll find the Oaks feels just like home.