The Heritage at Northern Hills - Sioux City, IA

Mom is treated like she is a resident - not a patient

First, Mom enjoyed independent living at Northern Hills. When she needed more care, she moved to assisted living. The staff is very competent, caring, and friendly. We also enjoy walking in the beautiful courtyard whenever the weather permits. Mom has been in other facilities and we have found Northern Hills to be the best. Her room is bright and cheery, and she is staying mobile.

Open Concept!

The Heritage at Northern hills was a nice community. The place was clean and very well maintained. I was very impressed. The only reason we chose to go with a different community was simply because of location, my father wanted to be closer to us.

We Are Doing Just Fine Here

We are doing just fine here at this community. It is a good looking facility, they do a good job with keeping our room and the community nice and clean. The staff is pretty helpful. They are accommodating and responsive to our concerns. There are nice activities like exercise classes, and I enjoy the men groups. The food could be better. Everything is working out well and I would recommend this facility.

Things are going great

Things are going great. Mom is really happy. There is not a problem with the building or the people or anything. Mom seems to be really happy. I think she is going to stay there. I would recommend A Place For Mom to anyone who needs help placing a loved one. You guys definitely get an A+.

So far everything has been really good.

So far everything has been really good. The only thing she complains about is the food. She is happy, playing cards and being active. Her unit is nice, though the kitchen could be updated. The people are friendly. When we visited people were out and about in the common areas, that is one of the reasons I chose them.

My Mon just Loves it there

They are very friendly, My mom just loves it there, The activities seem like they are age appropriate, like the big band swing dance they had. They seem very concerned about what the guest want and what they can do to improve there stay.