Prairie Village Retirement Center - Columbus, NE

Prairie Village Retirement Center - Columbus, NE has yet not published prices.

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activities
  • 24/7 availabilty

Review of Prairie Village Retirement Center

Because my own home would be better, I didn't give 5 stars. The meals are good, the help is helpful and friendly and most everyone calls me by my first name. I'm forgetful and was unable to cook for myself so this is ideal for me and I have 2 family members living within 12 miles so I can get personal help if I need to. When I need assisted living its right here across the street. I also have a sister in assisted living.

Review of Prairie Village Retirement Center

I am going on my 7th year as a resident of Prairie Valley retirement. The apartments are comfortable, the food is great and [name removed], the entertainment director, does a wonderful job. I moved because of my wife. She was living in a small town in Nebraska and she wanted to enjoy community living they have at Prairie Village.

Review of Prairie Village Retirement Center

The staff works hard taking care of residents. We have lots of interesting activities.

Prairie Village is a very clean place. Staff is always kind and friendly. Dining service is always ready for visitors. The assisted living rooms are very nice and open. The independent living is super nice for your loved ones getting ready to transition. You pay for the services you need. No over charging and reasonable prices.

Prairie Village has been serving the community since 1993 and is a not-for-profit retirement center sponsored by the Nebraska Presbyterian Foundation. The Foundation's Mission is to provide our senior citizens, in a Christian Environment, the best services and care possible at the least expense to our residents. Our beautiful facility and spacious grounds along with our friendly, well trained staff provide a home that allows you the independence, security, and peace of mind you have looked forward to in your retirement years. You will find that Prairie Village feels "just like home".