Vista Prairie at Keelson Harbour - Spirit Lake, IA

Vista Prairie at Keelson Harbour - Spirit Lake, IA has yet not published prices.

We are settling in

My husband and I are living here in the independent living in a 1 bedroom apartment. Housekeeping comes in 1x weekly to clean. We wear life alert necklaces in case of an emergency. They try to engage us to join the daily activities. We have one meal at 12 and some days its good and some days it's not. The staff are nice and friendly. They have a shuttle to take us to Fairway or Walmart or a Dr if we need. This is a pleasant place to live and I would recommend it.

No complaints so far

I live out of state from my parents but from what I hear is they have no complaints. I was with them when they chose the community, and it was very nice, clean, and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. We had very high standards for the community to meet my parent's needs and it was a good fit. They are living independently now in the community and they are familiar with the area. It is conveniently located to all of their shopping and their suitable needs. One of the reasons they chose the community is if in the future they ever need assisted living they won't have to pick up and move to another community. Also it a la carte for the care needs, you only pay for what you need, it's not all one lump sum for things you do not need.