The Inn on Westport - Sioux Falls, SD

Pleasant but I did not like the idea of being on the 3rd floor. Not enough outdoor access up there for sitting and enjoying outside. Did not meet any staff just the tour guide

TGG Communications

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and touring our community. Your recommendations are greatly valued, and if there’s anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

Kyrsten, Executive Director
[removed]

The Community Is Doing A Good Job

My mom is pretty good at this community and the staff have been great with helping her transition. The only small problem we have is on the weekends. It lacks great meals, but it is very good when the regular chef is there during the weekday. The people are very nice.

TGG Communications

Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Inn on Westport! We are thrilled to hear that your mother has been doing well. Input like yours regarding the weekend meals are important for us to continue meeting and improve our own high meal standards. You are welcome to contact me directly regarding your mother’s experience so that I may address any situation with you more effectively. My phone number is [removed]. Kindly, Kyrsten Fokken, Executive Director.

A nice option for care

This is a great community that we had toured. The staff was excellent and answered all of our questions on what was available for my father if we needed good care. It was very clean and in the rooms that we were able to see. If we still needed assistance we would gladly be happy to have my father placed here for good care.

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Inn on Westport. I am so glad to hear that you find our community clean and safe, and our team members considerate. I hope you and your family are well, and am glad to hear your family were pleased with your father's care. Have a great day!
Sincerely, Donna King, Executive Director

Mom is happy with just settling in.

My mom is being well taken care of by the excellent staff at this community. The grounds and rooms are very taken care of. They have alot of activities that she might want to participate in. the meals that are provided seem very good. Mom is just setting in and seems to be happy here.

Community Representative

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the care your mother is receiving at The Inn on Westport. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member if you have any questions!

It's par excellence.

It's par excellence. The people are helpful, it's a community and they treat people as such. It's a well hidden secret in Sioux Falls.

Hello,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are more than satisfied with our community! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
Sincerely, Donna King, Executive Director

I couldn't have asked for a better place.

They are wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better place. They keep it spotless, and they treat her like a queen. We love it. When you go to dinner, it's like walking into a restaurant with linen table cloths. It's unbelievable. My mother is happier there than she was before. She loves her balcony, and can't wait for spring and summer so she can sit out there.

Welcome to The Inn on Westport! We offer everything desired for the active senior lifestyles, including truly private apartments at affordable prices for the Independent Retirees, those desiring Assisted Living services, and for those in need of Respite Care. We are conveniently located close to shopping malls, theaters, the Sioux Valley Wellness Center, Physician’s Clinics, and Grocery Stores. Visitors can feel the sense of community and fulfillment experienced by residents every day at The Inn on Westport.