Vista Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Lewisville, TX

Vista Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Lewisville, TX has yet not published prices.

HAppy with the care

My MIL has been in this facility for 7 weeks. The staff has been great. They are very concerned for her welfare and treat her with dignity and kindness. The PT,OT, and Speech therapists are first rate and in fact it's the reason we chose the place.
The nurses and CNA's are all respectful and pleasant.
There were some kitchen issues early on but the staff has been replaced and the food is wholesome and almost always delivered on time.

I certainly recommend Vista Ridge.

What a Nightmare

I have never had less satisfactory services. I only had 1 face cloth for a 12 day stay. One of my medication was "on back order" my entire stay. I was there 5 hours befor they checked me in without water bath roon assistance before they actually came to admit me. They did not have, and some did not know, what a swivle oxygen connector was but they did provide transportation to my home to get one. I left against doctor advice because I could not take it any more. It is a pitty. This was my 5th and last trip. Their rehab services are top notch but their other service have reached a new low level.

What a Nightmare

Situation needs to be addressed

My dad is in this facility! There are a few good nurses there but the nurses and aids on the weekend are bad! They don’t care whatsoever!! The main concern is the kitchen!!! My dad never gets what he orders and they are out of things all the time!!! They are also late getting breakfast out every weekend ! My dad does not look forward to the weekend because of this !! We try to bring him food a lot because of this situation! The kitchen overall is poorly run!! His weekly nurses are good but the weekend ones are bad!!!! Most everything else is ok !!!