Vista Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Lewisville, TX

Vista Ridge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Lewisville, TX has yet not published prices.

What a Nightmare

I have never had less satisfactory services. I only had 1 face cloth for a 12 day stay. One of my medication was "on back order" my entire stay. I was there 5 hours befor they checked me in without water bath roon assistance before they actually came to admit me. They did not have, and some did not know, what a swivle oxygen connector was but they did provide transportation to my home to get one. I left against doctor advice because I could not take it any more. It is a pitty. This was my 5th and last trip. Their rehab services are top notch but their other service have reached a new low level.

What a Nightmare

Situation needs to be addressed

My dad is in this facility! There are a few good nurses there but the nurses and aids on the weekend are bad! They don’t care whatsoever!! The main concern is the kitchen!!! My dad never gets what he orders and they are out of things all the time!!! They are also late getting breakfast out every weekend ! My dad does not look forward to the weekend because of this !! We try to bring him food a lot because of this situation! The kitchen overall is poorly run!! His weekly nurses are good but the weekend ones are bad!!!! Most everything else is ok !!!