We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
300% Better than previous facitity
My mother came to Prairie Estates from another nursing home facility in another city shortly after Thanksgiving 2016. From the moment she arrived there was almost instant loving care and attention. [Name removed], Executive Director, and her staff strive to give the utmost attention to their residents. I was witness to a lot of ill will shown the staff at Prairie Estates whether it was deserved or not I personally cannot say...none the less, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar...from my perspective, my mother was treated with utmost respect and love. Regrettably, she passed just short of her 103rd Birthday! What a Life she lived! What joy she bought to others! Appears her joy and forethought was returned 10 times 10...Prairie Estates Staff, Keep up the good you do and continue to pass out those accolades to those to whom you care, for they will return that caring thought to you more and more every day.
Very poor experience
My Father was at this location for just over a day. He is unable to walk, is very weak, and was not to be left unattended while outside of the bed for any period of time at all. The staff was to always use a gait belt with two people to assist moving him.
1. The staff would NOT use the gait belts
2. Used gloves left on the bathroom floor. Trash not taken out. Had to request the nurse take the trash out which was done ONLY when we brought it to their attention. Not very clean
3. Though it was discussed multiple times the staff left my Dad unattended for a period of time in the restroom. Wanting to move he decided to try and get up to move and fell. He was on multiple drugs so on top of the fact that he is weak and unable to walk he was on some very strong medicine. He ended up with multiple fractures in his cheek and about 7 stitches just above his eye.
He was rushed to the ER and had to spend four days inpatient.
The techs are absolutely rude, argue with each other and do not smile. If you care about your loved one do not send them here. I am saddened that a facility like this seems to care more about profit then they do patients. One wonders what kind of experience others are having that are either unknown or not reported!
Obviously there are some serious management issues with this facility...
Cantex Continuing Care Network
More care services
My loved one was currently at a different location before being here. However, because of his medical condition this community had more care services that we needed. Their medical team is very good and helpful as well. Their staff team did well in keeping the community nice and organized.
Prairie Estates is a different kind of senior community. The prairie school architecture and mission style furnishings set a relaxed tone. Prairie Estates is all about elevating your ability to carry on in style.