Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway - Corinth, TX

Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway - Corinth, TX has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Short Term Rehab
  • IV Therapy
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

The cleanliness is excellent and my loved one has been very satisfied with the meals.

The administrator and my loved one's nurse really went above and beyond for him.

The nursing staff always checks in on my loved one. It's very clean. He says the food is good

I would recommend to a friend.

The people have been very supportive and helpful. 9 out of 10 of them have been awesome, there is the occasional person that doesn't do their job but that's rare. The director of dietary tries really hard and the whole diet department does a really good job. The speech therapist is amazing and the physical therapists are extraordinary.

The food that my loved one is getting has been an issue. They had her on several different diets and they were providing her with things that she can't have. Most of the attention to her, as far as helping change her and clean up, has been very good. There were occasions that it took long times for them to handle her pain management, but that was on very rare occasions and we do understand that they are busy. I was there most of the time, and they kept me up to date up with all the doctors.

It's a beautiful facility, but they don't have enough help: just one nurse and one aide for one wing. I have to be there for 3 hours a day just because they don't have enough staff to look after my loved one. The aide is as sweet as can be, but there's only so much she can do. My loved one gets one decent meal a day, but the rest are pretty terrible. I've had to start bringing her food because she just won't eat the food served.

Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway provides rehabilitative care, pulmonary care, and wound care management to our guests. Skilled clinicians monitor, assess, and treat patients in our care. The rehabilitative team partners with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure a successful recovery. The 2100 square foot therapy center is fully equipped, and our building also features an outdoor mobility garden and terrain park to simulate any obstacles that may occur after discharge. Piped in wall oxygen is available in addition to medical air and wall suctioning. Our clinicians provide specialty pulmonary function exercises and testing. We go over oxygen conservation techniques, endurance training, and provide pulmonary support groups.