Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway - Corinth, TX

Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway - Corinth, TX has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • Short Term Rehab
  • IV Therapy
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

The facility has done very well with the communication. In fact, I have spoken with the facility twice already today. They have done very well with this and we are pleased!

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

The therapist is extremely friendly and a good fit for my loved one. I think it will be great. The friendliness of the staff is very evident. It is a clean and nice facility. The communication has been exceptional. Admissions did not go well, but we had a meeting yesterday, and things are better now.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

Everyone has been wonderful to us and taking care of my loved one, and it is a nice place. I have not heard him complain about the therapy, so I would say it is good. Every time we turn on the call light, they have been hear and keep us laughing. Everything has been good. Everything is kept clean, and they make up his bed. The food has been good. They are excellent about communicating with us.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

It was great. They were very nice, courteous, friendly, and helpful. I made a lot of improvements. The food was very good.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

It seems okay. The nursing seems pretty good. The staff all seem fine. They let me know when my loved one had to go to the ER.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

The therapists are good. The CNAs are great. The people are friendly. My loved one loves all the food. They only clean every other day, and sometimes it needs it more often than that. I am not pleased with all of the nurses. Some are helpful, and one does not want to help me do anything. They do not pay enough attention to their patients and let the CNAs do everything for them. They do not check on them often enough and do not have enough staff. The nurses do not tell you anything. You never get the results of tests. I went to the desk, and he gave me the information I asked for.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

Dad says the therapists do a really good job. A lot of the CNAs are very kind and take time to answer his questions and try to find the nurses for us. The nurse manager is very nice, and the social worker is very nice, as well. They don't sweep very often, and his floor is full of crumbs and things. The meals are very good. They are good about calling me and telling me things I need to know. We are not able to find the nurses when we need them, but they are good when they do come. There are problems with the nighttime shifts. My dad needed to go to the bathroom and could not find anyone anywhere. They are not giving him his medications at the right time.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

I think it is very clean, and the employees are very people-oriented. My loved one is getting good care. The nurses are very good. They had a test ordered for her. They have been really nice. I love the cleanliness. She is having trouble with her meds. She is getting them late. She does not care for the meals. I take food to her because of the seasonings. It is institutional food. The chicken and dumplings looks like soup.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

The food is better than expected. Everything after the first day and night has been good, but for the first 15 hours, she was not being given help. Her meds were not at the facility. She called me in tears because she could not get meds or nurses to answer her call button to go to the restroom. She made sure the staff knew she was livid, and things changed. All the information I get is from her.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites On The Parkway

She says everyone is nice and things are going fine. The therapy is going well. The food has been okay. We had the first meeting, and it went well. The nursing has been good. There were some delays in pain management. Now it is better. There was a tremendous lag in pick-up service from the hospital. The doctor or their assistant never shows up. There was dust and stuff when we first moved in, and the door was scratched up. They gave her lots of paperwork, and it would have been nice to get a copy to see what she was signing.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The staff all remembered my loved one from her last visit to the facility. They were so prepared, had her notes, and were even able to recognize that something was off with her shortly after her arrival. Because of this, they were able to see that the hospital had forgotten to mention some medications that she needed. The therapists come and get her, work with her, respect her limits, and really have a great program in place for her needs. The nurses are all very friendly and accommodating. As a team, the staff work so well together. The staff acknowledged that they remembered her from the last time, and this made it very comfortable. The meals are better than other places. They are paying more attention to her dietary needs. They do not call me. It would be nice to receive phone calls, especially during the times I am unable to visit her.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It is going really well for my father! I couldn't say enough good about this facility. If the time comes, and I need a place to go, I would choose this place. The man that does physical therapy with my father has been great! The staff are amazing! They are all so friendly here. The only time I had any confusion was when we had been running errands for my father. When we got back to the facility, one of the nurses told us to go look in the refrigerator for sandwiches since we were hungry. While doing this, another nurse approached us and told us the sandwiches were for residents only. It was an awkward situation, and we were kind of embarrassed. My husband went for a meeting today to talk about my father's condition. It would be nice for them to reach out a little bit more to keep us updated.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The staff and the nurses have been very attentive when I have been there. The facility is pretty clean, and I am impressed. They had a donation fundraiser with baked potatoes, and I enjoyed it. I am hoping my loved one can socialize and enjoy the activities there. Her rehab therapy is just beginning, and her doctor was there to see her. I have not seen a lot of the therapy, and I am waiting to see how it progresses. I have had some trouble getting through to speak with someone after hours.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The nursing care is very nice, especially considering the amount of patients they have. It is actually a very clean facility. There were a couple things I had questions about, but I went in to talk to the nurses, and everything seemed to be straightened out. I took my loved one in to the cafeteria one time, and it seemed okay. He says he doesn't really enjoy the meals. When he came in, there seemed to be a lack of communication. We have to be proactive with communicating.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The people are really good, but there are issues that could be improved. The staff are pretty friendly. My mother likes her physical therapist. The rehab therapy department billed her incorrectly, so I spoke to the staff, and it is okay now. We love the head nurse. Some nurses are top notch, and some are not top notch. Had I not been there, my mother would not have gotten her medicine. The meals are fine, but they almost missed my mother's meal twice. The bathroom has only been cleaned once in two weeks. They need to have an advocate to make sure things are done right. There has been zero communication other than when we first brought her in. There have been no updates.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The nurses did not know my loved one's medications were supposed to be given at a certain time, and they give the medications twice a day. I do not think her chart was read. We told them the information about her care with our expectations. I went to them for the information I wanted.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The rehab therapists are really good with my loved one. The facility is very clean. They inform me about her medications. When we first got to the facility, it was confusing. The nurses keep changing, and they do not communicate with each other, so this is hard. I am sure they have a lot of patients. I ask questions, and the staff do not know the answers. They did not know where my loved one was while they were changing her bed. They are not giving her food that fits her dietary needs. I bring her food that works for her.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Overall, it was a good experience for my mother. The rehab therapy services are excellent! My only real concern seemed to be with the nursing staff responding to call button. It took very long to get medicine. I would have preferred to be contacted more by the facility with updates.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The nurses seem very nice. I liked the speech therapist. The staff are not very responsive when my loved one pushes the button for help to the bathroom. She had sugar ants on her can of pop. I contacted the staff for help with this, and they were dismissive.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It was real good. I had the best room. I had a phone to call. The therapy was very good. I loved the nurses like daughters. It was real clean. The staff helped me with ordering what I wanted to eat and the amount. The communication is pretty good.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

My loved one had great care at Corinth rehab. It is beautiful. They went above and above with the food and they made snacks available to her. They answered every question I asked.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

I have been with my loved one every day and they are taking care of her on all sides. Rehab has done a fantastic job. The nurses and therapy work very well. They may need more aides to help the patients. The rooms and restrooms are immaculate. They always seem to give an ample amount of food. Everyone from the administration down is all very helpful.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

I think they are giving good service and so far there have not been any issues. It's very clean. The food is not too bad. They are very good at keeping me informed.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

There is a consistency with the care. They maintain a good standard and I have been pleased with the care they give my loved one.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It is great and everyone is helpful there. They are very open to suggestions and they asked us what we wanted for my mom. She loves everybody there. We talked about the plan for her care and the documents. She loves the food.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

They have done a good job with my loved one. He loves it there.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

They seem very quick to help my loved one and they have been very welcoming to her. She was in bad shape when she came from the hospital. They have plenty of drawers and they fixed the TV immediately when it was not working. She is not happy with the meals. I like this facility better than the other facility she was at. They are willing to please. It would be nice to have more staff per person, but I know they all have a hard time keeping enough staff.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It is so much better than previous places my mother has stayed. I even recommended it to a friend this morning! The staff went above and beyond to make a smooth transition for both my mother and our family. They really make their presence known. The charge nurse made a special meeting with our family to make sure the family was in the loop with everything. My mother is doing very well with meals. She is actually eating, unlike at other facilities. At times she needs encouragement to eat and the staff actually come in and offer to bring her to the dining room for each meal. This helps with not only getting her out of her room but also being around staff that can encourage her. Other facilities seemed to just drop her tray and leave her in her room during meals.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It is what I expected. The facility is nice and clean. They have been excellent on keeping me informed.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Wonderful place! I would highly recommend it, especially compared to the other places that are available. The therapy is absolutely terrific. I really did not have high hopes for my
husband's condition and they are working with him and he is magically progressing. The staff is good. They are friendly, address my concerns and are very good at communicating with me as far as his care, planning. The keep me well informed and they also answer my questions. This facility doesn't have any bad odors.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Everything is going well so far. I come in the mornings and the staff is very friendly and attentive. They are very good about giving me information.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Everything is great. The weekends seem to be understaffed. The staff have been very very nice. My loved one is very complimentary about the staff that have helped him. I would like the staff to wear big name tags. It is embarrassing to always be asking people their names. The staff has been helpful setting up appointments. My loved one is pleased with the meals and they are better than Denton Hospital. I do not feel informed.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It was a little bumpy at first, but it is better now. My loved one was not getting her medicine and it took a couple of weeks to get that taken care of. They were giving her the wrong food, too. The staff has been very nice and they are all trying. She is happy with the physical therapy staff. There was a horrible smell when she first got there, which they said had something to do with the lake nearby. Everything else was clean and the smell has gotten better. I have not heard from them about anything.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

My loved one did good there. She got her strength built up. It was clean.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The food was good. The nursing staff was mostly good. I do not think they had enough aides at night to put everybody to bed. On a couple of occasions I had to go and get help. I liked the staff. They were sweet and kind. My loved one was ornery and they helped with that. The therapists were fair. They tried hard and my loved one was uncooperative. It was clean. I liked all of the aides. They were sweet and knowledgeable. The staff was okay at keeping me informed.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Everybody seems to be attentive and helpful. There does not seem to be a centralized person on everything overall for the patients' information. It is confusing to me that I have to talk to different people about my loved one's health. She loves the food.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

They took good care of my loved one.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

There have been times where it is not as clean as I would like, but the care is pretty good so I am not too concerned about the cleaning issue. The food seems to be okay. My mom is enjoying the meals. The communication with us is very good.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

It is pretty good. The case manager is great.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

Everything was pretty good, but the meals could definitely use some improvement. They just weren't good.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The first night we were there there were a couple of issues, but now those have been resolved. So far, they've been good about keeping me informed.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

The therapy was great. The meals were great, but they did not supervise my loved one while she ate, which I told them they needed to do. I even made sure they put it on her chart.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

When my mother was dropped off from the hospital, she was left unattended in a bed for over an hour. She was not showered as often as she was supposed to be. The nursing staff were very attentive and helpful when I was there. The rehab therapy was very good.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

One night when my loved one had to get up to the bathroom, no one helped him and he wet himself and they just left him in the bed. The nurses were okay. People came in every day and cleaned the bathroom and wiped everything. The meals were not good. He could not eat some of the food.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

All three of my mother's therapists were excellent and worked as a team. The nursing staff took good care of her. But she had one bath in 14 days even though we asked about it every day. The rooms were not immaculate. The admissions person was extremely rude to me.

Review of Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway

A couple of the nurses were very helpful, but the rest were bad. We had to clean the room every day ourselves.

The cleanliness is excellent and my loved one has been very satisfied with the meals.

The administrator and my loved one's nurse really went above and beyond for him.

The nursing staff always checks in on my loved one. It's very clean. He says the food is good

I would recommend to a friend.

The people have been very supportive and helpful. 9 out of 10 of them have been awesome, there is the occasional person that doesn't do their job but that's rare. The director of dietary tries really hard and the whole diet department does a really good job. The speech therapist is amazing and the physical therapists are extraordinary.

The food that my loved one is getting has been an issue. They had her on several different diets and they were providing her with things that she can't have. Most of the attention to her, as far as helping change her and clean up, has been very good. There were occasions that it took long times for them to handle her pain management, but that was on very rare occasions and we do understand that they are busy. I was there most of the time, and they kept me up to date up with all the doctors.

It's a beautiful facility, but they don't have enough help: just one nurse and one aide for one wing. I have to be there for 3 hours a day just because they don't have enough staff to look after my loved one. The aide is as sweet as can be, but there's only so much she can do. My loved one gets one decent meal a day, but the rest are pretty terrible. I've had to start bringing her food because she just won't eat the food served.

Corinth Rehabilitation Suites on the Parkway provides rehabilitative care, pulmonary care, and wound care management to our guests. Skilled clinicians monitor, assess, and treat patients in our care. The rehabilitative team partners with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure a successful recovery. The 2100 square foot therapy center is fully equipped, and our building also features an outdoor mobility garden and terrain park to simulate any obstacles that may occur after discharge. Piped in wall oxygen is available in addition to medical air and wall suctioning. Our clinicians provide specialty pulmonary function exercises and testing. We go over oxygen conservation techniques, endurance training, and provide pulmonary support groups.