The Hillcrest of North Dallas - Dallas, TX

The Hillcrest of North Dallas - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

• Wi-Fi
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Wound Care / VAC

I've really noticed their interaction with the residents, they seem to have a good rapport and are very caring. The staff seems to be happy working there. When my loved one fell, they called right away to let us know what was going on.

It's was great! Very clean.

I think they're a bit shorthanded right now, especially on the weekends.

The facility was nice and clean, it's a very nice looking facility. But the staff was incompetent with giving my loved one medication. The staff had a bad attitude. My loved one did not get the rehab she was supposed to get.

The Hillcrest of North Dallas is a luxurious community providing comprehensive and restorative programs for short-term and long-term rehabilitation. Opened in 2016, we are a modern 120-bed facility with private and semi-private suites. We use an interdisciplinary approach to care planning that focuses on wellness and independence.

Our rehabilitation program is led by licensed therapists in speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy. Our interdisciplinary team partners with families and physicians to create individualized care plans for pre/post-surgery recoveries or complex skilled nursing needs. Some of our specializations include infusion therapy, dementia care, hospice and respite care, TPN services, Bi-pap/C-pap, advanced modality wound care treatment, and IV therapy.

Beyond our skilled nursing services, our facility is a resort-like community with a variety of comfortable amenities. Our grounds are beautifully landscaped with a gazebo and garden area. Meals are provided in restaurant-style dining with a rotating menu of freshly-prepared options. Salon and barber services are available on-site, and our facility is connected with WiFi and flat screen TVs. Residents can participate in a number of social and enrichment programs to enhance their quality of life.