Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation - Dallas, TX

Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

• Wi-Fi
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab

My loved one hasn't been there long, but what I've seen has been great, and he says the meals are great.

They are doing a good job. My loved one came from another facility, and he is getting good care at this facility. The room specialist is great. The patients that are there, you can tell they are being taken care of. They let me know when he went to the hospital and if he was coming right back or whatever. They would call and tell me everything they are doing with him.

They take good care of my loved one. It's a very clean place.

The therapist lady helping my loved one is very good.

They have activities in the common areas and that's really nice. I would recommend them. They don't change my loved one very quickly. She pushed the button at 12:10 and no one came in the room to change her until 2:45. Another time, they didn't change her because the food was out on the floor, the aides were feeding patients so no one was able to change her. They might be understaffed. One aide came in and asked what she needed and told her to leave her call light on and never came back. It's pretty clean overall, but her bathroom isn't clean. She loves the meals. Whoever does the meals, she loves it. They're seasoned good. Nobody calls me, but they respond to me when I call.

Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitations Suites offers the customized care you need with the independence and luxury you deserve. We specialize in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term stay. Located in the heart of the hospital district of Dallas, we are home to 150 beds in elegant suites with 24-hour skilled nursing care.

We partner with independent board-certified physicians to create highly individualized care plans to achieve your unique rehabilitative goals. Our rehabilitation program provides occupational, speech, and physical therapy programs, as well as a wide variety of skilled nursing services.