Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation - Dallas, TX

Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitation - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Wi-Fi

terrible

The management staff will daily walk past the staff and residents knowing there is a ongoing staffing shortage they created and close their office doors. The on call phone is frequently turned off leaving staff without resources and residents without medications, treatments, and basic dignity and care. Staff is forced to care for residents with zero assistance from management and daily staffing shortage issues.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

So far so good. The main thing that I like about this place is that there isn't a smell. He likes the meals a lot and it is really clean.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

At first, it took him some time to get acclimated to being there. The hallways could use more attention. He likes some of the meals and there are others that he doesn't like.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

My loved one thought that the nurses were very nice.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

From what my brother has told me, it seems like it's a really comfortable place. He says the nurses have been pretty good. My brother is kind of picky, but I know they take him whatever food he wants.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

I like the facility and it is comfortable for my parents. One nurse is always willing to help me and give me a report of how they are doing. The food is good for them.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

We had a couple issues, but I think they are getting panned out.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

The communication is very good.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

They are helpful and every time I have needed something they are right there to help. Maybe they could use more bleach or pine-sol when they are mopping. Sometimes they serve food my mom cannot have.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

My loved one likes being there. The staff that takes care of her are very nice to her. They are courteous to her. The therapists are doing a pretty good job. Sometimes her room is not clean. I really do not hear from them, and I have to call and ask for information. We are not 100% happy with the administration.

Review of Monarch Pavilion

The therapists are great. There are not mean, they just avoid work. Housekeeping doesn't come every day. They don't have meal options for those that have dentures. The communication is very lacking.

Home like environment, encouraging staff.

Crappy place

Staff very slow answering bell calls
Under staffed Pleasant street appeal But the rest is very poor Everything is very outdated No phones or internet connections for lap top Have to get out of bed or call staff to turn or off lights Great lobby appearance that that is it
Very 1970s ish....
No phones!!! No help to handicaoed in shower etc No shower chairs unless called for
Place is very dangerous High risk in bathroom
Unannounced government inspection is needed

Kathleen Mae

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear your experience at our facility has not been satisfying. We take any complaint we receive seriously and your concern has been sent to facility administration for follow-up and investigation. If you would like to speak to someone at the facility directly, please forward your contact information to [removed] Providing your contact information will help expedite our communication. As an alternative, you may call our anonymous compliance hotline at [removed] to report your concerns. Thank you.

My loved one hasn't been there long, but what I've seen has been great, and he says the meals are great.

They are doing a good job. My loved one came from another facility, and he is getting good care at this facility. The room specialist is great. The patients that are there, you can tell they are being taken care of. They let me know when he went to the hospital and if he was coming right back or whatever. They would call and tell me everything they are doing with him.

They take good care of my loved one. It's a very clean place.

The therapist lady helping my loved one is very good.

They have activities in the common areas and that's really nice. I would recommend them. They don't change my loved one very quickly. She pushed the button at 12:10 and no one came in the room to change her until 2:45. Another time, they didn't change her because the food was out on the floor, the aides were feeding patients so no one was able to change her. They might be understaffed. One aide came in and asked what she needed and told her to leave her call light on and never came back. It's pretty clean overall, but her bathroom isn't clean. She loves the meals. Whoever does the meals, she loves it. They're seasoned good. Nobody calls me, but they respond to me when I call.

Monarch Pavilion Rehabilitations Suites offers the customized care you need with the independence and luxury you deserve. We specialize in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term stay. Located in the heart of the hospital district of Dallas, we are home to 150 beds in elegant suites with 24-hour skilled nursing care.

We partner with independent board-certified physicians to create highly individualized care plans to achieve your unique rehabilitative goals. Our rehabilitation program provides occupational, speech, and physical therapy programs, as well as a wide variety of skilled nursing services.