Vintage Inn Retirement Community - Williamston, NC

Not for us

This community had a strong odor when we visited. It did not look like a very clean community. The person that took us on tour was nice. This community would not work for my loved one.

Nice Experience

Our of tour of this community was an okay one. Everything went well for the most. The staff was kind, and friendly. Our questions were answered, and everyone was kind to my family, and I. The experience was a nice one overall, but this wasn't the right fit for my mother in law , and her needs.

Outstanding Staff

Staff and administrator are fabulous. Older building but very nice on the inside. We are well pleased. God opened up a great door for us to go through and find the Vintage Inn. Residents all seem to be happy and are also friendly.

Care for mom

I am happy with the care that is given here. The staff has a good relationship with my mom. The community is clean. They offer a nice menu. They do have activities to offer to those who can participate. We would recommend this community to other families.

Great Care

This is a very nice community. The staff is very nice and very helpful. The meals that are offered appear to be good. They do offer activities for those who can participate. I would recommend this good care to other families.

Outstand Care

The community is excellent . The staff members outstanding and very caring and patient. All of the meals are home cooked and wonderful. They offer alot of great activities and small outings out of the community. I would highly recommend this community for other families for great care for a loved one.

Highly Recommended

A great place for both my mom and my brother. They are very happy here and like the wonderful staff members. The food is very good and very pleasing to both of my family members. Clean environment inside and out. They are offered activities to keep active. I would recommend this to other seeing good care for loved ones.