Heritage of Rocky Mount - Rocky Mount, NC

Heritage of Rocky Mount - Rocky Mount, NC has yet not published prices.

Working with A Place for Mom was very helpful. They were very understanding of our situation and not only provided several qualified locations to view but also provided comfort as well as making other suggestions to assist us during this difficult, emotional and complexed time. Thank you

Closer to a flop house than a senior community.

Heritage is not an accurate representation of communities A Place For Mom advertises.It was referred to us by APFM. When I walked in I felt like I was in a flop house. It was so BAD. A nurse showed us around and I wouldn't let any of the nurses there touch me, that's how horrible it was. It reminded me of a rehabilitation center for drug addicts. The building was in extreme rough shape. The experience was horrific. I wouldn't place my worst enemy here. I wouldn't stay here if it was free or they paid me.

Heritage House of Rocky Mount

I would not recommend this facility to anyone at this time.
my brother has been there for a while now and I know for a fact that patients are being ripped off of their monthly allowance if they get it at all. the administrator sells cigarettes to patients (I presume at a profit or why else would she do it) Every time I visit they all seem to busy to speak to a family member and it is impossible to talk to the Doctor that visits weekly I have his Medical POA and I can't even get a statement on the medications he is on.
no I would not recommend anyone at this time to go to this facility. I have never been told of the below Cost per Month, so how can I answer that question?