Edenton Primetime Retirement Center - Edenton, NC

Close and Convenient

The respite care for my mom went great. Everything was good and went as expected. The staff were great and did a wonderful job seeing that my mom was taken care of. They tried to get her involved with activities but she enjoyed the meals and enjoyed her room. She said it was good and I would use them again in the future.

A place for my sister

My sister is doing really good here. She is doing better here then what she was doing at home. They are helping her with everything. They always make sure that she does go to the hospital when needed. The staff is excellent. The activities are great for her. She likes the Bible study and the Bingo games. I am so happy and would recommend this for other who are seeking great care.

Great tour. The staff was very thorough, covering all aspects. The facility is very clean, very peaceful. Residents appear to be well cared for by all staff. We were quite impressed. The only draw back is the distance.

My husband is thriving at Edenton!!!

My husband and I are very happy with Edenton. The staff are good. We have good communication and they are always ready to answer our questions. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. The food is good. I would recommend this community.