Wildomar Senior Assisted Living - Wildomar, CA

We liked the facility a lot. Unfortunately, we feel it is too far from our home.

I Like the Flat Rate Billing

Everything is fine and all is good, I have no complaints.
They are taking care of him. The room is much larger than the other communities we saw. I picked them because the extra care was flat rated and I know what the cost is going to be. There are no graduating scale for the extra care just a flat rate if it is needed. They also don't charge for food delivery. I also like that the community is local to us.

Nice stay!

Everything went just fine during my loved one's stay! The staff were very attentive and did what they could to make my loved one feel comfortable. I have no complaints about her experience!

We care facility

Our experience was very outstanding. Every care giver had a positive attitude . A home with a caring

Mom liked it so much she decided to stay!

My mother came to Wildomar for respite and decided to extend her stay! She is very comfortable here. The staff is very attentive and welcoming. The billing is kind of antiquated as they do not offer electronic billing but that is certainly not a deal breaker.

Comfortable Living!!

My mother has been very comfortable with making the move into this community which has given me a big peace of mind. The staff have bee very helpful with everything especially on helping my mother keep her room clean and tidy for her. She has had no complaints about the food and hopes to get involved more in the activity program as soon as she starts to feel better.

No complaints about our tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community everyone seemed friendly and the staff gave my loved one and I lots of useful information about there organization. It was just not the right location for my family and I, it was too far to get too from our home.

Price is right, but not ideal. The environment is not what I think mom and dad would like

Already Recommend This Community To My Friends

Mom is loving her time here at Wildomar Senior Living and I am very happy with my choice to move her here. The community looks very clean and nice no problems with that. The activities they offer are good and she enjoys playing bingo with the other residents and she has even made a few new friends. This community has a homey feel and very nice and warm caring staff. The owner take great pride in their community. It is a small community, so it not to overwhelming for your loved one. I have already recommend this community to my friends.

clean friendly place

I really like the design of the building. The number of people that they have there is small, but large enough for a 24 hour staff to care for. The food for the most part has been very good, with a few exceptions. There are very frequent visits from the staff (almost too much sometimes). They managed to get my mother out of her room and to a music performance, which was wonderful and she really enjoyed it. There have been a couple of instances where her daily schedule has gotten a little mixed up. It is a very clean place and for the most part no bad smell.

privately owned. 2875 effic...

privately owned. 2875 efficiency suite. $500 move in fee. walking trails. dementia program to keep res in place. meals & snacks 24/7. been there 'nice'

Podiatrist available and billed to in...

Podiatrist available and billed to insurance; doctor on site, performs labs and EKGs; park with trails, barber shop on site, laundry and housekeeping provided once a week, large common area for larger activities (luau, e.g.), library also used for smaller group activities; fresh fruit always available, need to provide own incidentals including shower curtain, closet space is really small

Wildomar Senior Assisted Living is part of a larger community designed around the concept of seniors, fitness, and fun. Wildomar senior Assisted Living is the only community of its type that is family owned and operated. The owners are long-time local residents who built Wildomar Senior Assisted Living to provide an atmosphere for seniors that promotes their quality of life. It’s not unusual to find the owners out helping the gardeners plant flowers or with the senior aqua-aerobics class out in the pool. Wildomar Senior Assisted Living admitted their first resident in 2002.

Wildomar Senior Assisted Living is surrounded by a park-like environment with walking trails, with benches available for both residents and guests to use while enjoying the grounds. With 108 units, Wildomar Senior Assisted Living is a wonderful alternative to premature placement in a nursing or convalescent facility.