Murrieta Gardens - Murrieta, CA

Murrieta Gardens - Murrieta, CA has yet not published prices.

No dogs!😞

Director Was Great

We liked this community very much. It was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and nice. The director we met with was great very helpful and gave us good information. However, the price was way out of the budget.

Nice Community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken for my loved one at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any of the questions that we had for them in detail. The property was clean and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

They keep me informed!

I really like the Murrieta Gardens. I am happy with A Place For Mom for helping me find this place. I have a home health person going in to helpo her with medications and stuff and they keep me updated on how she is doing. They call me at any time if anything comes up. The meals are great, they have a wonderful chef I've tasted the things that they serve her. I like that it is a smaller place.

Perfect for both

My tour!

This is an older community. There did not seem to be enough staff for the one on one care we were looking for. This community was a little larger than what we were looking for.

Not Perfect But Okay

This is an okay community it is not perfect. The rooms are very nice and clean, but the common area needs improvements. The staff here is excellent they are very nice and helpful. He loves the food.It is very good. There are activities for the residents to stay busy with. It is a good community and we are happy so far. So I would recommend it.

Very Positive Experience

The atmosphere, I think it being not such a large place helps. It gives it kind of a homey feel. The staff I believe are all super friendly and make you feel at home and really show that they care. It was all a very positive experience and I know my mother is very happy there, and that's the most important thing.

extremely helpful

They have been extremely helpful. They are very friendly and are very attentive to all the needs of both my mom and dad. They both are well cared for and enjoying it there. Everything is very neat and clean. They really take very good care of their residents.

Everything is 5 Stars

I love this place and I would recommend it. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I rate the Cleanliness 5 stars, I rate the Friendliness 5 stars, I rate the value 5 stars, I rate the Care Services 5 stars, and I also rate the Activities 5 stars. Everything is 5 stars! I am very pleased with this community. I recommend the Murrieta Gardens. I have nothing negative to say about this community.

Great living place for my parent!

My Mom has lived at Murrieta Gardens for 2 years, and loves it there. It is where she calls home! The staff is
loving, kind, and makes her feel so comfortable with their
care they offer. It is a warm, friendly home. I could not
imagine her living anywhere else!

Not the greatest experience, I feel a little mislead.

I was surprised by the actual service I have gotten. There was a nurse that was very good and beloved, who quit. The new nurse was supposed to start within a week and that didn't happen, leaving the nursing care lacking. They said that they would be able to accommodate for hospice but they didn't say is that there were certain exceptions. I felt like there was a lack of services. I felt like what they told me I could expect and what was available were two different things. The people were friendly and the place was clean and that, but it was the little things. They wouldn't let us keep ensure in her fridge in her room, we had to keep it in the dining room so that they could keep track. I have asked for explanation with the final bills and they haven't gotten back to me, They also weren't great in helping to get things set up.

Visited this facility - Met...

Visited this facility - Met with Carrie Compton. Very impressed with facility and personnel. Don't feel the atmosphere is a good fit for Mom. Possibly revisit at a later date. (nothing derogatory)

Absolutely loved this place but

Absolutely loved this place but

I am favoring here so far & it's clos...

I am favoring here so far & it's close to my home