Brookdale Murrieta - Murrieta, CA

Brookdale Murrieta - Murrieta, CA has yet not published prices.

They Are For A Different Family

I saw nothing wrong here and they are excellent for those who are in more better condition. There offer more amenities that my parent would not be able to use.

Very nice facility

Just used for respite care, but they have a very nice facility, with a room near the nurses station. Very helpful to adjust to the facility.

Nice community!!

My dad was only at this community for a short period of time but while he was there we had no complaints of how things went for him. The staff was all very friendly and made sure to give my loved one and I lots of great information about everything they had to offer. He had no complaints about the meals and enjoyed participating in different activities from time to time with the other residents.

No balcony, nice only studios and 1 bedrooms. Pricey

Attentive Staff!!

The Brookdale Murrieta is an assisted living and we were looking for something different for my loved one. During my tour they notified us of the activities that are offered and their services. The guide that took me on tour answered my concerns. Overall i felt that the community was clean and organized, but the price was high.

Tender Loving Care!!

One thing i liked about the community was the friendliness of the staff. My friend currently resides in the community and is doing okay. At the moment she is not participating in activities but they are offered to residents. For the meals they have a wide variety this works out perfect. I would definitely recommend this place its clean and the people in there are really attentive.

We used Brookdale for respite care for my husband and his experience there was pretty good. He made a circle of friends he enjoyed meals with and really seemed to like the food. One thing that did concern me is the fact that he eats with his fingers since returning home which was a bit concerning and showed me that the staff at the community did not encourage him to use silverware. The community itself is very clean and I will use them again if need be.

Response Time Could Be Better

They do a good job keeping everything clean and taking care of everything. I think their time responding to a patient could be a little bit better; the response time could be quicker. For my aunt's personal situation, because she is immobile, they won't take her on the bus, so I wish that was different.

excellent

I am blind and living at Brookdale Murrieta and they are my eyes. They do an excellent job. They are number one and are very helpful. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them.

very friendly

Overall we have been very pleased with Brookdale Murrieta. The staff there is very friendly.

In terms of areas where they could improve: Sometimes they skip cleaning her room. They also could use some more activities.

Other than that everything with them is going very well.

Top Notch Place

Honestly, none of the other properties we saw compared to Chancellor. Mom has been there 4 nights now. They are addressing all of her needs and personally see to it that she is escorted for the first week so that she becomes familiar with the building and amenities. The food was very good and she is thrilled to no longer have to see to her own meals. The studio was immaculate when we moved in. Within minutes of our request, the facility manager had lowered the hanger bar in the closet so that Mom could reach it. The residents appear to be engaged in activities and are very friendly. On our visit, staff attendants said "hello" to us and residents. As we were moving items into Mom's room, ladies seated for a Rumikub game near her door asked if I was the "Lady of the house". Definitely a friendly group. The Chairman of the Resident group introduced himself to Mom at her first meal. It is very early in the experience, but has been more than we could have expected. Mom seems happy and wonders why she waited so long to move!

Good Location and Facilities

Had we gone to the Murrieta area we probably would have chosen that one. It was really nice. The apartments were nice. It was a really nice environment. Everything was clean. They were very friendly there. The price was probably about 1000 less than the place we ended up going with. It was close to a little strip mall that had a drug store and a hair salon and a couple restaurants - that was nice.

Chancellor Place has been wonderful! ...

Chancellor Place has been wonderful! They have been so kind and considerate with my mom. My mom has full cognizance. But even with the other residents that are more lacking in cognizance they seem very kind. I thank Natalie for al her help!

Sincerely,
Carol Jacques
Daughter

Very Happy and Fortunate

My aunt and uncle have only been there a short time but at this point everything has been going very well. I know that that type of care is very expensive but they do pay attention to things and are always very helpful and attentive. If they're not coming down for meals they'll go up and check on them. They have a lot of activities and I don't know that my aunt and uncle are taking advantage of them yet. We are very happy and very fortunate. It's not for skilled nursing so there will be a time when they might not be able to stay there. I wish they had multi-levels because the location is very convenient for me.

Visited, liked, if mom deci...

Visited, liked, if mom decides to live in CA one I would show her if her medical status is not dementia.

Nice facility and we liked how close ...

Nice facility and we liked how close it was to shopping center, doctor's offices, etc. Spacious room.

I liked the size of the facility. The...

I liked the size of the facility. There is a doctor on site who makes house calls 7 days a week. Also podiatrist, dental hygienist, hearing specialist who are billed to insurance. Residents regularly go on field trips at no extra cost. In addition to usual activities, there is a men's club, a breakfast club, and tai chi, ice cream socials on Monday. Linens and bath towels are provided. Rent increases are approximately 3% to 4% each year.

Have seen with mom. Top Notch facality.

Have seen with mom. Top Notch facality.

Brookdale Murrieta offers exceptional assisted living options in Murrieta, California. We are nearby many parks, restaurants and golf courses.

Read a good book in our library, skype with a loved one in our computer room or stroll our walking paths and nature trails with a friend, at Brookdale Murrieta there is something for everyone. We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:

Coffee lovers club
Tai Chi
Pet therapy
Wii sports
Gentlemen's poker games
Ladies Bible study

Our community provides a home that meets all of our resident's needs. We have weekly menu discussions with our residents and chef to ensure everyone is pleased and excited for upcoming meals. Fees are based on the service and care provided to each individual, giving our residents the ability to only pay for what they need and want.

At Brookdale Murrieta we take the time to form personal and genuine relationships with our residents. We create personalized plans for each individual to ensure their every need is being met.