Villas At San Bernardino - San Bernardino, CA

Too expensive.

Expensive living!!

The staff was very friendly and made sure to take there time with my mother and I during our visit. They had a great complex with lots of accommodating amenities available for all of the residents. I just did not feel that it was the right fit for us and was very pricey for what they had to offer.

LIVING AT THE VILLAS OF SAN BERNARDINO

I have nothing negative to say about this company. My brother was taken care of better than I could have ever done by myself.

They cared about what he cared about. They assured him when he had questions. They went out of the way to give us not only what he needed but special little perks too.

He was never treated as if he didn't have an opinion. He LOVED the showers because they would wash his back and massage it at the same time... under the hot (not too hot) water.

The facility NEVER had an odor of urine (or worse).

I could go on and on. I would choose them again... and if I needed a place to live... it would be my first choice for myself too.

[Removed],do not obey laws,violate terms of state license

[Removed] organization. They are currently (11/15/2016)[Removed] my mother
who has been diagnosed with alezheimers but whose rights have NOT been terminated by any court. They are denying her ALL contact with family members including phone calls & visits. The San Bernadino police department has REFUSED to enforce the law (Lt. Afruiniti 12:oo pm 11/15/2016). Facility director J[Removed] is aware my mothers rights are legally intact & that her [Removed]. My attorney contacted the omsbudmen who told her I had the RIGHT to visit. Director J[Removed] still refused to allow a visit.A complaint has been filed with
the state & legal action is pending.

Villas at San Bernardino are wonderful!

They're wonderful! They take care of my Father-in-law, do his laundry, he gets regular meals, he loves the meals, he's healthier, and he seems to be happier there. They welcomed us like family. They have a lot of parties, ice cream socials, he likes playing bingo. He is still mobile and can drive. He feels safe there.

Tons of Activities

There is just a lot of activities. The residents are very involved. The staff actually cares. It is a very good setting for my loved one. They know what they are doing and it is a good value for the money.

It's very nice.

It’s very nice. They helped me prepare for my loved one for this transition. They had very concrete suggestions helping my loved one make this transition successfully. The food is great. We haven’t had any trouble with the laundry service or the parking. We looked at twelve places and this was the only one with a wait list.

Bad Attitude

We just weren't that impressed with it. It was a pretty nice facility but I didn't appreciate the girl's attitude. It took me 15 minute to get over there which should have taken 3 or 4 minutes but traffic was bad. I think she was getting off at 5:30 and it was probably about 5:15 at the time so it was like she was probably anxious to go home and end her day. I just got the impression she was not having a good day and she sounded off on us for going through A Place For Mom because of the fee they would have to pay.

The Villas at San Bernadino, located in the foothills of beautiful southern California, is senior living at its best. Services including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care are available to adjust to the continuing needs of residents. We offer both spacious studio and one bedroom apartments fully equipped with a full bathroom and kitchenette. Pets are welcome in our community and we have accommodations for personal vehicles as well. At The Villas at San Bernadino we are known for our exceptionally caring staff and comfortable home atmosphere. Our residents and their families can rest assured knowing that our vision is to provide the most flexible and highest level of quality senior care available. Our residents look forward to gourmet dining, sure to satisfy every taste. Through our daily activities our residents are able to meet new people and grow meaningful, lasting friendships. Here at the Villas we use all opportunities, such as birthdays and other holidays, to celebrate and have a good time. We encourage frequent family visits, so bring the family for a tour of our beautiful neighborhood soon.