Light's Rancho Linda - San Bernardino, CA

Our tour

The manager that took us on tour was nice, warm and welcoming. The community seemed clean and well taken care of. The rooms at this community did not seem user friendly and we did not think they would work for my friend.

Comfortable Living

My loved one is still adjusting since his move to this community. The only problem is he is very young compared to everyone else so he doesn't have someone to talk to with common interests. The place is clean and very beautiful. The meals are good, My loved one misses smelling the food cooking. The community offers activities such as bingo night, thanksgiving meal, and veterans get together on the big patio which was very nice likes. He talks to the owners , they're Christians and he really likes that. The place is on 4 archers with separate cottages and awesome landscaping.

So much southern charm to this property, it's huge with lots of outdoor seating. The landscaping is beautiful. I like that it's family owned & operated.

Home on the range, it's a great place

Lights Racho Linda is a place to call home. The owners love you like family. The staff is warm and personal. My hubby saw is after we placed my ex Mother n law there; yes ex Mother n law. He said, "wow, what a hidden gem." He said, "When we get old can we stay here"? My mom love it the food is amazing, the place is spotless, and once you go through the gates, your in a different world, nice music playing in a large outdoor decorated courtyard and many nooks and crannies to sit and just relax. Heck if they had those little drinks with umbrellas, you would think you were on vacation. I highly recommend the place for any loved one, or even for yourself. The cost is the best price in town with many flexible options, options other place just don't give. Thanks for helping me take care on my mother n law, she is a great lady.

Review of Light's Rancho Linda

My uncle lived the last eleven years of his life at Light's Rancho Linda. He was treated like family and he received years of wonderful care. They Light family is now in the fourth generation of caregivers. They truly see care giving as their calling in life. Do not be discouraged by the location until you visit the home in person.

It's just one of those places where ...

It's just one of those places where you feel relaxed and at peace. These feelings are indeed sprung from the sites of old wooden wagons and delightful cactus gardens, but beyond the sites are the people you meet at Light's Rancho Linda. The staff at the Ranch have that fragrance about them where you just want to be near them. They are extremely helpful and always looking out for your needs. I definitely can't wait to stay here when I get older. It will make you feel right at home!

Best thing that has happened for my Great Grandma

It was a struggle trying to keep my great grandma entertained and happy. All she wanted to do was lay in bed, and she would hardly interact with us. We brought her to lights rancho linda about 2 years ago and we have seen such a great change. When I go to visit she smiles, and gives me hugs. It seems like she is a completely different person and I absolutely love it! I highly recommend you go and check it out.

Top notch!

The moment I walked on the premises I felt that I was in a resort not an assistant living facility! The staff is so gracious and friendly and are really there to help with the residents. I am so grateful that my oldest sister has been able to move there and get the care she needs. I highly recommend a tour of this facility and you will immediately see and feel the difference from other facilities. Thank you Light's for caring so much!!!

Light's

Overall lights was the best place for my mom! Their friendly service combined with the western beauty of the facility makes Lights an absolute Gem! I would highly recommend lights to any one of my friends it is a rare place that can't be beat!

A hidden gem in San Bernardino

My grandmother resided at Light's Rancho Linda for a few years before her passing. I have to say that everyone from intake staff to those who cared for her on a daily basis were awesome! I could not have asked for any better, and I know grandma spent the last years of her life in a loving home. The home is beautiful and has such a different feel than any others we visited, such a gem. I am grateful to the staff at Light's for caring for grandma.

Light's Rancho Linda was established in 1960 to provide a living enviroment for the elderly, where the utmost concern for the physical, spiritual, and social needs of each resident are realized. Light's Rancho Linda was built on the practice and understanding that our greatest duty is to show respect for each of our residents while enabling them to live their life to the greatest extent possible.
In over half a century, this family owned and operated facility has been HOME to hundreds; and although our pursuit of excellent care has never changed, our facility is always changing for the better. We constantly work on our Casitas (houses) and gardens, giving our residents the most comfortable and inviting living experience possible. We are "Big enough to meet your every need, small enough to make it personal."
Light’s Rancho Linda is a series of fourteen "Casitas" (houses) that sit on over four acres of "Ranch Style" property located in San Bernardino, California. Each of our homes is fully furnished and surrounded by beautiful gardens and walkways that provide an open and airy environment for every Resident.