Village of Westland Ivy Cottage - Westland, MI

Punctuality is key!

We went to go on a tour of the property, but were quickly not impressed. They were very unprofessional when they left us in the lobby waiting. We even had an appointment set. Needless to say we were not going to choose here.

Don't let them wonder!

I will say that the community is clean. Other than that I did not have a good experience with them. They were bad about keeping up with the medication. I also started having problems when they brought in new staff. They left my loved one outside and forgot that they were out there. I could not find one person that worked there. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Wonderful Community

My father is doing wonderful here at this community. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. This is a lovely community, they do a very good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great, they have been great to work with. There are nice activities available for the residents. I know he is safe and being cared for well here. This is a community I would recommend, everything has worked out well.

Wonderful place
Staff are friendly and very welcoming

Ivy Cottage - Village of Westland

New resident - less than 6 months. So far, they are taking very good care of my Mom.

I highly recommend this facility. I'm very new here so I don't see anything they could improve.

Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied with the Village of Westland Ivy Cottage. It's really clean and there are a lot of activities to participate in. The staff has been really great, very friendly and helpful. It's been an excellent experience and I would definitely recommend!

I am considering this commu...

I am considering this community only because of price and location near family help. I would still prefer to have my Dad in the Ann Arbor Area.

The facility was very dark ...

The facility was very dark inside and all the residents were huddled by the front door.

found the place to be dark ...

found the place to be dark and kind of dreary, most of the residents were all by the door.

Ivy Cottage, on the campus of Presbyterian Village Westland Apartments, offers the same quality of life that the apartments have long been known for, but in a smaller more protected environment. Fully licensed for Assisted Living, Ivy Cottage offers a warm cozy setting as well as the security a Memory Loss resident requires, along with a dignity of individual support. Staff includes Activity Director, Social Worker, Nurse available 7 days a week. Serving all faiths.